Tuesday August 18, 2020
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– New Moon Phase @ 10:41 PM – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in Leo
– Sun in Leo
– Mars is Trine the Sun and Mercury through the 20th
– Mars Conjunct the Eris Point – 21 Degrees Aries
– Retrograde Planets: Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Uranus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 18th – Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Paint, Get Married, Buy a Home, Entertain Friends, Host a Party, Travel for Pleasure, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 17th – 20th – Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati (The Goddess Who Winnows) –
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – 1st New moon in Cancer: “On a ship, sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one” (& Earth An Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – 2nd New moon in Cancer: “a Greek muse weighing newborn twins in golden scales” (& Earth – “a woman reading tea leaves”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 27 LEO: Daybreak — the luminescence of dawn in the eastern sky
EARTH: 27 AQUARIUS: An ancient pottery bowl filled with violets
We come to the end of the Second Cancer Lunar phase of 2020. This evening will see the New Moon phase in Leo. I am including both the Astrology Chart for this morning at 7:00 AM EST as well as the New Moon Chart at 10:41 PM this evening for comparison purposes.
The Sabian Symbol for today and for this Lunar Month at 27 Leo is “Daybreak — the luminescence of dawn in the Eastern Sky.”
“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose above the mountains. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”
I mentioned before that I finished The Wheel of Time book series. The quote above sums up a lot about the series, as each of the 14 books start with some version of this. So let’s start the Leo New Moon phase with it!
So for me, I am beginning a few things.
A Diet – of Sorts.
If you have been following me for long, each year I go on a cleanse diet. I’ve done it for the past about 4 years. It is not specifically for losing weight, though each time I have done it I have lost between 10 and 20 lbs.
What I have followed is a 30 Day Reset. It is an extreme diet that takes lots of work. You must cut out ALL processed food and ALL processed sugar. What I am following is “Eat Well – 12 Habits of Success”
Why log your food?
- Greater awareness of how often, what and how much you eat
- Ability to know what foods nourish you, satisfy you or weight you down
- A basis to ask questions, experiment and get feedback on our coaching calls
- We find people start to eat more appropriate amounts for their needs, even just through loggingHave you logged your food before?Did you like it, love it, or hate it?