Happy Monday! March 14, 2022
–Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Leo –
– Planetary Alignments– Earth – Sun – Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 14th – 15th – Paint, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Entertain Friends, Get Married, Host a Party, Travel for Pleasure
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 13th – 17th A most barren period, best for killing plant pests or doing chores around the farm.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess of Mirrors
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Pisces: “ a sword used in many battles in a museum ” (& “ 13 VIRGO: a powerful statesman overcomes a state of political hysteria ”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 24 PISCES: an inhabited island
EARTH – 24 VIRGO: Mary and her white lamb
Happy Monday! Life is full of new beginnings. Make today one of your happiest ever!
New beginnings for my family at least. Our first grandchild was born at 1:22 AM. So if the jetlag from daylight savings was not bad enough, the lack of sleep from the excitement is added on top of it.
But more on Pi Day. Is this really anything? Other than an excuse for the nerdiest of math nerds to post on Facebook? If I see a single TikToc video with nerds and pocket protectors , I may lose it.
But let’s spend a little bit of time thinking about this. I did a couple of basic google searches and want to put some perspective into our version of “time”.
According to Goo:
Pi was discovered by Archimedes between 287–212 BC.
The Parthenon was built between 447 – 432 BC
They believe that “The Wheel” was discovered in Mesopotamia about 4000 years ago.
They also believe that the Great Pyramid in Egypt was built 4500 years ago.
I think we really really need to take a look at the accepted timelines of some of these things and seriously question those people who consider themselves the purveyors of “Science.”
Sorry to say people that the mathematics and technology required to build the Pyramids of Egypt and the Parthenon required serious mathematics calculations.
The historical record does not tell the whole story by a long shot. And the arrogance of present day science (and that is present day at any time in our history) refuses to imagine that those before them might have had greater understanding than they.
It is for questions like this that I am a fan of History shows like Ancient Aliens. The basis of the show came from the Book Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken. He took a look at a number of Ancient Archeological sites and began questioning what “science” had come up with as a explanation for these sites.
Because of his conclusions being far out and as equally unprovable, he was labeled a quack and a nut. But that being said, the same people calling him names could not refute his findings or answer his questions. I doubt most of the mainstream will ever adopt his conclusions and explanations. But in the end, they are no more far out than the conclusions of the mainstream. They simply contradict the mainstream narrative. And SERIOUSLY call into question the justifications for funding that many of these “scientists” have been making for years.
A few of the episodes worth taking a look at include:
Season 6 – Episode 3 – The Power of Three
Season 10 – Episode 8 – Circles from the Sky
Season 11 – Episode 5 – About Ramanujan the Divine Mathematician
Season 12 – Episode 6 – The Science Wars
Season 12 Episode 8 – The Alien Frequency (Talks about Pythagoras)
Season 12 – Episode 9 – The Majestic 12
Season 16 – Episode 1 – The Divine Number (its 12 BTW)
Season 16 Episode 10 – The Harmonic Code
Most of these are available online with a little searching. Good Luck and Happy Pi Day!