Happy Monday! March 7, 2022
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in Taurus–
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 6th – 7th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Paint, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Advertise to Sell, Buy Clothes, Buy a Home, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 6th – 7th Favorable for planting crops bearing yield above the ground.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess of Mirrors
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Pisces: “ a sword used in many battles in a museum ” (& “ 13 VIRGO: a powerful statesman overcomes a state of political hysteria ”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 17 PISCES: an Easter promenade
EARTH – 17 VIRGO: a volcanic eruption
Happy Monday! Be happy with what you have. Be excited by what you want.” – Alan Cohen
A Short Pause for a Little Esoteric Astrology
This month, Dhumavati is on Duty. I searched back in the wayback machine of Facebook Search in the Oracle Report to find out more about this Mahavidya. This was actually shared from 2015, but originally written by Laura Walker in 2013.
In yesterday’s audio I cautioned against taking prevailing internet information on this month’s primary Mahavidya, Dhumavati – the Goddess of Death. Written material on the Mahavidyas is patriarchally-slanted and Hindu-based. The Mahavidyas predate any religion and their archetypes are cross-cultural. Dhumavati does not always appear as the crone-hag. The Goddess of Death takes many forms.
Dhumavati does not come on scene every year. She only appears when special missions are required. Dhumavati comes now to bring death to/weaken negative frequencies. This work will be continued by Bhairavi next month and then Shodashi who, though she is the Goddess Who Grants Highest Desires and Goddess of Beauty, was created primarily to destroy the Demiurge or Head Archon. Shodashi’s full force will be felt at the Harvest Moon of her cycle (September 18-19).
The bottom line is over the next three months, we will be able to free our minds like never before. This changes the world.
Today, we begin working with Dhumavati through surrendering to the way things are and opening space for the way things will be. We allow the changes that need to take place. We allow the death of limitations that have been imposed on us, tricking us into believing we are less than we are. Judgment often accompanies this process. Judge situations, but do not be critical. Blow away the seeds of negativity and self-criticism. That’s all that is needed today. Don’t get too involved in the tasks and situations of the day. Walk through it as if you were a ghost.
Some food for thought as we travel through this last lunar phase of the astrological year. April 1st will bring the New Astrological year. We are in the final month. The Balsamic period of the year. It is dreamy and things come to a close. We prepare for the new.