Monday May 18, 2020
– Balsamic Moon Phase: release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Aries
– Sun in Taurus
– Black Moon Day – May 17-19
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 17-18 – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Mow to Slow Growth, Harvest, Pick Apples and Pears, Quit Smoking, Perform Demolition, Wash Wooden Floors, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips May 17-18 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Poor planting. Fine for cultivating or spraying.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 29 TAURUS – Two cobblers working at a table
EARTH: 29 SCORPIO – An Indian woman pleading to chief for the lives of her children
Happy Monday! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.
Black Moon days happen when the Moon and The Black Moon are Conjunct or Opposing – within 5 degrees. It generally lasts over the course of 2-3 days, and since it follows the lunar orbit, twice a month. It is something to pay attention to. If you want to know more about the Black Moon, and how it may affect you, check out Laura Walker’s Book:
It is available for free from her site: www.oraclereport.com/books