Tuesday March 21, 2023
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– New Moon Phase @ 1:23 PM EST – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in PISCES – Void of Course 11:58 AM – 1:20 PM Moving to Aries
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 21st –Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Bake, Mow to Increase Growth, Hatch Eggs
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 21st – 22nd Cultivate and spray, do general farm work, but no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kamala – Goddess of Passion
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth – God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 01 ARIES: a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her (EARTH – 01 LIBRA: a butterfly preserved and made perfect with a dart through it)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her ”
Astrological New Year
– SUN/MOON – 01 ARIES: a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her
– EARTH – 01 LIBRA: a butterfly preserved and made perfect with a dart through it
– MERCURY – 06 ARIES: a square brightly lighted on one side
– CHIRON – 15 ARIES: an Indian weaving a blanket
– JUPITER – 17 ARIES: two prim spinsters sitting together in silence
– NORTH NODE – 05 TAURUS: a widow at an open grave
– SOUTH NODE – 05 SCORPIO: a massive rocky shore resists the pounding of the sea
– VENUS – 06 TAURUS: a bridge being built across a gorge
– URANUS – 17 TAURUS: a symbolic battle between swords and torches
– MARS – 29 GEMINI: the first mocking bird of spring sings from the tree top
– BLACK MOON – 09 LEO: glassblowers shape beautiful vases with their controlled breathing
– PLUTO – 30 CAPRICORN: directors of a large firm meet in secret conference
– SATURN – 02 PISCES: a squirrel hiding from hunters
– NEPTUNE – 26 PISCES: a New Moon reveals that it’s time for people to go ahead with their different projects
In my world, I look to Astrological New Year as The Beginning! Forget Gregorian New Year, Chinese New Year or the wierd calendars in India, Korea and Iran. I prefer the natural cycles.
New Year starts at the New Moon in Aries. Since it is never on the same day, Gregorian types can’t stand it. But I am not using it for the passing of time in days. We have the other calendars for that. I follow the Lunar Cycles.
How to Follow it
Since I have been doing this, it has always been complicated as I have not ever found a decent “calendar” to follow. I attempted different online calendars – hated them. Astrocal out of the UK has a pretty good calendar. But it is UK centric and you have to convert a lot of times.
I usually take a Gregorian calendar and start marking it up from the day I get it. Presently I use the Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening calendar. The 4 moon phases are marked already. I just have to woord out the interim phases and voids.
This year, I hope I have a leg up. Laura Walker developed what she calls the EMP-PROOF CALENDAR. It is a joint collaboration between Oracle Report and the Patriot Intel Report. It has made my life easier by identifying all the stuff I was looking up. If you are interested, cotact laura at oraclereport.com.
Know Yourself, Know the Universe
Another thing I do each year is a special run of my Artrological Chart Where I compare it against the New Astrological Year. The Day of the New Year imprints a specific energetic signature upon us. Knowing this signature, and how it might aspect your personal chart can help you to be aware of how and when you should be paying attention.
If you are interested in getting this chart for yourself, they are available by clicking here: