Monday March 20, 2023
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in PISCES –
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 20th – Get Married, Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Hatch Eggs, Castrate Farm Animals, Brew Beer, Wean, Potty Train
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 19th – 20th Good for planting cucumbers, melons, pumpkins, and other vine crops. Set strawberry plants. Good days for transplanting. Favorable days for planting beets, carrots, radishes, salsify, turnips, peanuts, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kamala – Goddess of Passion
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth – God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Pisces SUN/MOON – 02 PISCES: a squirrel hiding from hunters (EARTH – 02 VIRGO: a large white cross dominating the landscape stands alone on top of a high hill )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
– SUN – 30 PISCES: a majestic rock formation resembling a face is idealized by a boy who takes it up as his ideal of greatness, and as he grows up, begins to look like it
– EARTH – 30 VIRGO: having an urgent task to complete, a man doesn’t look to any distractions
Happy Monday! “Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the Earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!” – Sitting Bull
The First day of spring hits us today after a long winter. If asked around here in eastern Pennsylvania, they would say it was a mild winter. Virtually no snow and not a lot of horribly cold days. I have always read it differently though. I moved here from Southern California, so I describe it as horrible and unlivable. You cannot go outside in shorts and a T-shirt.