Friday January 28, 2022
– Third Quarter Moon Phase – realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Sagittarius– Void of Course 2:00 PM – 4:09 AM 1/29 – moving to Capricorn
– Mercury Retrograde 1/14 – 2/3 11 AQUARIUS: during a silent hour, a man receives a new inspiration which may change his life
– Retrograde Planets – Venus, Mercury
– Black Moon Days – 1/28 – 1/30 -The Black Moon opposes the moon.
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 27th – 28th – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition, Wash Windows, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 27th – 28th – Do no planting. Good harvest days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali, The Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth– God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Capricorn: “a fire worshipper meditates on the ultimate reality of existence” (& “one hand slightly flexed with a very prominent thumb”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 09 AQUARIUS: a flag is seen turning into an eagle
EARTH – 09 LEO: glassblowers shape beautiful vases with their controlled breathing