Saturday-Sunday November 6-7, 2021
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in Sagittarius 11/7 Void of Course 8:44 AM – 8:03 PM moving to Capricorn
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Mercury
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 5 – Potty Train, Wean, Wash Windows, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Travel for Pleasure
November 6 – Wash Windows, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Advertise to Sell, Travel for Pleasure
November 7 – Bake, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 5th – 6th –Poor planting days.
November 7th – 8th – Good days for planting peas, squash, corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, Texas, and California.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kamala, Goddess Who Transcends Limitations, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra: “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment” (& “a porter carrying heavy baggage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
15 SCORPIO: children playing around five mounds of sand
16 SCORPIO: a girl’s face breaking into a smile
15 TAURUS: a man with rakish silk hat, muffled against the cold, braves a storm
16 TAURUS: an old teacher fails to interest his pupils in traditional knowledge
I think that it is Question Day. There is so much illogical and crazy shit going on. I think that we need to critically question some if it. Let’s call it Critical Theory of Leftist Rhetoric. So here I go . . . in no particular order.
Do you believe that the Country of China, with 1.7 Billion inhabitants – has only had 4636 deaths from COVID 19?
Do you believe that C0V1D 19 is the result of a mutant bat virus spread from a food market in Wuhan China?
Do you live in an area where 5G cell service has been enacted?
Do you remember when the C0V1D vaccines were introduced and “they” promised that it would make everybody safe from the disease?
Do you believe that any of the rhetoric about the C19 vaxces?
Do you believe that Joe Biden pooped his pants while visiting the Pope, as both Snopes and CNN have VEHEMENTLY denied?
Do you believe that the Earth is warming up, as Climate Change/Global warming enthusiasts are claiming?
Would it shock you to find out that the Late Night Talks Show Hosts (Colbert, Kimmel and Fallon) all stained the back of their trousers brown in solidarity with Joe Biden?
Did you know that the President intentionally stopped production of Oil and Gas within the United States, and then denied that it was the cause of gasoline prices doubling and tripling?
Can you believe that this happened and the News Media has since tried to support and defend his decision?
Did you know that paper made from Hemp is far more environmentally friendly than paper made from trees?
Did you know that the decision to classify cannabis as a class 1 narcotic and include Hemp as part of the same was done in order to stop Hemp production – as desired by the oil industry?
Here are a few questions from a Senate Hearing to confirm a Federal Judge – that the nominee refused to answer. The Senator was asking about this nominee’s personal opinion:
- When, in your opinion, does life begin?
- Biologically, how many sexes are there?
- Is the California Court of Appeals systemically racist?
- What’s Your favorite color? (the nominee did answer this question) – blue.
And then what about the election last week in the United States. It was a true midterm election, with very little of importance to vote about. Most issues were local. But you have to think about whether it was really just local.
Did you know that the State of Virginia’s government completely turned from Democrat to Republican – Governor, Lt Governor and Atty General as well as the Legislative house?
Did you know that there were three issues with National significance that were the turning point of the Virginia Election?
- The rights of parents to decide whether or not they want Critical Race Theory in their schools?
- The status of transgender people using non-biologic public restrooms – after a trans female child anally raped 2 different girls in two different school and the district tried to cover them both up?
- The status of the economy, price of gas, price of all goods and services, inflation etc after 9 months of a Democrat president and Democrat controlled House and Senate?
These are some questions to ponder this weekend. They are questions you will not hear asked by the Mainstream news media. They are questions that could get you banned or suspended from Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
But they are questions we need to ask. Over and Over again. And keep digging deeper. You find that the deeper you dig into a cesspool, the worse it smells. And from where I stand, this is one of the smelliest.