Saturday – Sunday May 22-23, 2021
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Libra – Void of course 5/23 5:36 PM – 7:46 PM moving to Scorpio
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Mercury in Shadow – Retrograde 5/29
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 21st – 22nd – Bake, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Buy Clothes, Entertain Friends, Get Married, Host a Party
May 23 – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 21st – 22nd – Favorable time for sowing hay, fodder crops, and grains. Plant flowers. Excellent time for planting corn, beans, peppers, and other aboveground crops.
23rd – 24th – Plant seedbeds. Excellent for planting aboveground crops, and planting leafy vegetables.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides, Joined by the rest of the goddesses. All hands on deck.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – The Wind of the East
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aries: “A white dove flying over troubled waters” (& “Hunters shooting wild ducks”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN: 2 GEMINI: Santa Claus filling stockings furtively
EARTH: 2 SAGITTARIUS: The ocean covered with whitecaps
SUN: 3 GEMINI: The garden of the Tuileries in Paris
EARTH: 3 SAGITTARIUS: Two men playing chess