Monday October 26, 2020
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Pisces
– Retrograde Planets: Neptune, Chiron, Uranus, Mars, Mercury
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 26th – 27th – Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Holes, Wean, Potty Train, Wax Floors, Get Married, Start Diet to Gain Weight
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October25th – 27th – Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kali (The Destroyer of Time), Tara (Goddess who Guides Through Troubles) and Shodashi (Goddess who Fulfills our Highest Desire)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Leo: “A third wing on the left side of a butterfly” (& An open window and a net curtain blowing into a cornucopia)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 4 SCORPIO: A youth holding a lighted candle in a devotional ritual
EARTH: 4 TAURUS: The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Happy Monday! It’s a great day to kick start your week into action. Set some goals. Get into the right frame of mind. Make this week phenomenal and packed full of achievement!