Tuesday June 30, 2020
– First Quarter Moon Phase: step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Scorpio
– Sun in Cancer
– Retrograde Planets: Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 29th – 30th – Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –29th – 30th – Plant seedbeds. Extra good for planting fall lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, and other leafy vegetables. All aboveground crops planted now will do well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati (The Goddess Who Winnows) –
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “On a ship, sailors lower and old flag and raise a new one” (& Earth An Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 10 CANCER: A large diamond in the first stages of the cutting process
EARTH: 10 CAPRICORN:An albatross feeding from the hand of a sailor
What do you do on a day after heavy energetics? If you read my post yesterday, I outlined a lot of the heavy energetics from my personal chart.
For those wondering, I survived. In fact, it went pretty well.
I planned very little for the day. That being said, I was running errands most of the day. It gave me a lot of time to listen to music.
Songs that were with my throughout the day included Give me Strength by the Alarm, Everyday by The Dave Mathews Band and Broadway by the Goo Goo Dolls.
The Alarm song was for obvious reasons and it came to me soon after I woke up. Everyday was with me early today. I think it was a subconscious reminder to let things flow. It was also the inspiration for the Happy Monday quote. The quote itself was a paraphrasing of a quote from Og Mandino:
“Today I begin a new life. Today I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all.”
The quote itself was way too negative for Happy Monday, so I played with it.
Broadway came to me later in the day. I heard a news story that Broadway would remain dark through the end of the year. I worked in theaters many years ago. “Dark” days were significant. Shows are big on the weekend, so the actors need a day or two off. Those are “Dark” days. And the song goes “Broadway’s dark tonight. A little bit weaker than you used to be.”
Grounding is always a powerful way of handling raw energy.
For me, it began with morning meditation. A simple clearing of thoughts and preparing for the day.
In addition to the mental preparing, there is also the physical. So I spent time in my garden, barefoot. The act of touching the ground and electrically connecting with the planet. Besides, my lettuce needed weeding.