Monday June 29, 2020
– First Quarter Moon Phase: step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Libra
– Moon Void of Course 9:02 AM – 6:40 PM – Moon moves to Scorpio
– Black Moon Transit – The Moon is opposing the Black Moon from Saturday through Monday
– Sun in Cancer
– Retrograde Planets: Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 29th – 30th – Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –29th – 30th – Plant seedbeds. Extra good for planting fall lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, collards, and other leafy vegetables. All aboveground crops planted now will do well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati (The Goddess Who Winnows) –
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “On a ship, sailors lower and old flag and raise a new one” (& Earth An Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 09 CANCER: A small naked girl bends over a pond trying to catch a fish
EARTH: 09 CAPRICORN: An angel carrying a harp
Happy Monday! Today begin your life anew. Shed the old and embrace a bright new week!
As I write this, the Black Moon is exactly transiting my natal black moon. This only happens every 8 years or so, so it begs taking notice. It is happening as the Moon is opposing it, so there is a lot of crazy energy – at least for me.
It is times like these that we want to be paying attention to out own astrological charts.
This is a day I have been paying attention to since last September. It was in September that I was reviewing my chart and noticed a lot going on with The Black Moon and Chiron. They have been dancing together between my chart and the days’ energetics.
For the Black Moon, that means my Core Fear of Unworthiness. Luckily I shed that crap a few years back. There is much to be said for self actualization and the power of meridian tapping. That being said, it is good that I pay attention to these energies. It is like swimming in the ocean and paying attention to an undertow. It has the power to pull you under. But I am a strong swimmer.
I looked at my chart further for the day and realized I am dealing with a number of exact conjunctions:
Mars exact conjunct my natal Chiron
Chiron exact conjunct my natal Saturn
Black Moon conjunct my natal Black Moon – Opposing the Moon
Uranus Conjunct my natal North Node
Venus Conjunct my natal Sun
North node Conjunct my natal Mercury
Saturn Opposing my natal Jupiter
Neptune Opposing my natal Uranus and Pluto
Its a lot to unpack. All of these have potential boons and challenges.
Needless to say, I will be PAYING ATTENTION to a lot today.
Sorry for the personal diary for the day. It started as an explanation for the absence for the past 3 days. I posted the weekend charts in a single post this morning. And wanted to give a short explanation for where I was. No interesting trip to the shore. Just dealing with the energies.