Sunday May 24, 2020
– New Moon Phase: begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in Gemini
– Moon Void of Course 7:09 AM – 7:06 PM Moon enters Cancer
– Sun in Gemini
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 24th – 26th Bake, Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Wax Floors, Get Married, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Buy a Home
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 24th – 26th – Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Most favorable for corn, cotton, okra, beans, peppers, eggplant, and other above ground crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are no Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 4 GEMINI – Holly and mistletoe bring Christmas spirit to a home
EARTH: 4 SAGITTARIUS – A little child learning to walk
The past 3-4 days have had a large section of the population thinking together. From April 23 to may 23 was the holy month of Ramadan for the Islamic faith. It ended yesterday with another observance, Eid al–Fitr also called the “Festival of Breaking the Fast.” It is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan.