Saturday May 9, 2020
– Full Moon Phase: illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Sun in Taurus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Dry Fruits and Vegetables, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Pick Apples and Pears, Wean, Quit Smoking, Potty Train, Perform Demolition, Wash Wooden Floors, Wash Windows, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car, Slaughter, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips May 8-9 (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –Seeds planted now will do poorly and yield little.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 20 TAURUS – Wisps of clouds, like wings, are streaming across the sky
EARTH: 20 SCORPIO – A woman drawing aside to dark curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred
What Do You Fill Your Mind With
I woke up this morning to find the Shift Frequency newsletter in my inbox. Shift is a great site for anyone who has not experienced it. You will find lots of articles on subjects that you may not find in the mainstream. Need I say that they might call it woo woo or conspiracy minded? They would find a derisive tidbit to be sure. But I find it a wealth of information shared from many like minded people.
Perusing the titles, I settled on an article with “Music of the Spheres” in the title. Is anyone shocked I would choose this? 29 Aries has the Sabian Symbol of Music of the Spheres. And active to this degree today are both the Nodes and Jupiter
The article was a discussion about ancient times, and how musical frequencies had effects on people. He compared these frequencies to his experiences with pipe organs. The pipe organ is unique as an instrument, as it uses an entire building as its bass box. This has the effect of having all people within the building experiencing the full effect of the resonance on the music.
Music affects me in many ways, and most profoundly of the senses. It is so much more than just sound experienced in the ears. You feel it in the body and the soul as well. And in the case of say a pipe organ, your whole body is feeling that resonance. Maybe that is why I love blasting music in the car. You can feel the resonance on the music pounding through the bass speakers in the tight and enclosed space of the vehicle.
In addition to the frequencies, there are songs themselves. I was just reading about Little Richard passing away either last night or this morning. He was one of the legends of rock and roll. And his pounding piano style and raucous singing definitely strike a chord and get the juices flowing.
Songs have that ability. I have made a study of positive songs over the past 10 years. I use them mostly to enhance my moods and project the feelings of those songs to others.
Today, I pick a song of the day – Good Life by OneRepublic. It resonates positivity and has a catchy beat. Please listen and enjoy. And if you want to share your own positive song of the day, please do below.