Tuesday July 25, 2023
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– @ 6:06 PM First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in LIBRA – Void of Course 11:06 AM – 12:55 PM Moving to Scorpio
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
Pluto – May 1 – Oct 11
Saturn – Jun 17 – Nov 4
Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
Venus – Jul 22 – Sep 3
Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
Mercury – Aug 23 – Sep 15
Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 25th – Cut Firewood, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Wax Floors, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 25th – 26th – Start seedbeds. Extra good for fall cabbage, lettuce, cauliflower, mustard greens, and other leafy vegetables. Good for any aboveground crop that can be planted now.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in CANCER SUN/MOON – 25 CANCER: a leader of men wrapped in an invisible mantle of power (EARTH – 25 CAPRICORN: an Oriental rug dealer in store filled with precious ornamental rugs )
SUN – 03 LEO: a mature woman keeping up with the times having her hair bobbed
EARTH – 03 AQUARIUS: a deserter from the navy
Gallup Poll – Are you Extremely Proud to be an American?
I read an extremely disturbing article this evening about a Gallup Poll that was conducted and released today. the two disturbing figures were:
- 29% of Democrats express “extreme pride in being American,” compared to 60% of Republicans.
- The poll also showed that only 18% of Americans ages 18-34 say they are extremely proud to be American. According to the poll, younger adults of all parties were “significantly less proud” than older adults.
Now, I read the article on Breitbart.com but then went to news.gallup.com to verify the findings.
On the one hand, I am not at all shocked seeing the 29% from Democrats. That is all we have heard from them over the past 20 years. They had to bury their heads in shame for a few years after 9/11 because patriotism was popular. But that did not last long.
And why? Because they are the party of the left. And America is pretty much everything that the left despises. Self Sufficiency. Exceptionalism. Pride in ourselves. Of the many things they hated about Trump, chief among them was the Make America Great Again slogan. It made them look at themselves for a hot second and realize they did not represent what was Great about our society. They got over it pretty quick and then doubled down with more hate.
I was horrified by only 18% of Americans 18-34 expressing Extreme Pride. Ask yourself why. Why? Why? Why?
Look at the age group. 34 means born after 1989 (I know this because my son was born then). These are kids who have been in the educations system since 1995. And what have they been learning? Or say it better. What have they been taught?
Let’s think it through:
- Climate Change is Real
- Revisionist History – culminating in the 1619 project
- Critical Race Theory
- Critical Climate Theory
- The LGBTQ Agenda
Ask yourself if you know the political leanings of your average UNION MEMBER teacher in the United States? You can study up on this one. I did for a while. Finding two studies that agree did not happen for me. Education Today showed a survey that said 47% of teachers claimed Democrat, 37% Independent and 26% Republican. This was what I would consider the most “conservative” of polls. The State government in Maine showed that 97& of their teachers aligned as “liberal.”
You may find the truth somewhere in between. But no matter what, it shows they skew to the left. And if you have ever seen the curriculum of most teaching programs in the United States, you will understand why.
Back to that 18% Number
A Large portion of the Millenial Generation and ALL of Generation Z have been polluted by “liberal” education. No wonder they skew so strongly against the Patriotic side. That is what they have been taught (indoctrinated) to believe.
Ask yourself what this means for our society and the future where the coming generations just do not believe in the same things learned by the older generations. This has been by design.
This is one of the many reasons I say that we are at war. There has been an information war going on for years. And no one has been fighting directly against it with any effectiveness.
Pay Attention. This is happening. And now we have to figure out how to combat it.