Friday March 24, 2023
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in ARIES –Void of Course 4:13 PM – 2:42 PM moving to Taurus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 23rd – 24th – Dig Holes, Cut Firewood, Buy a Home, Get Married, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Buy Clothes, Advertise to Sell, Paint, Wax Floors, Mow to Increase Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 23rd – 24th Favorable for planting crops bearing yield above the ground.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth – God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 01 ARIES: a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her (EARTH – 01 LIBRA: a butterfly preserved and made perfect with a dart through it)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her ”
– SUN – 04 ARIES: two lovers strolling through a secluded walk
– EARTH – 04 LIBRA: a group of young people sit in spiritual communion around a campfire
Last month, I had to go through annual training for my day job (Home Healthcare worker). As is typical in the social services field, they come up with the focus du jour and spend millions of dollars trying to “train” it into the field. They call it Continuing Education.
Having worked in this arena for the past 20 years, I have seen a lot of it. Things like; Sanctuary, PTSD, Substance Abuse (Crack, Meth, Heroine, Fenanyl), LGBTQ, Suicide, Anxiety, Trauma). Trauma is what we were being force-fed this time.
But they added something to this trauma training that impressed me. Each hour, they took a short break to teach a Grounding technique.
I saved a couple of them and then decided to find some more.
Technically, grounding is a process of connecting yourself with the ground of the planet. This is a physical, Spiritual and energetic process. And there are many ways to accomplish it.
I will be sharing some of these processes over the next few weeks.
Here is the first:
This was the first technique taught in my Training class. I think that when I was seeing it, I was so blown away that they recognized the process that I had to go back and read it again a few times.
Five Senses Grounding Technique
(Helps with anxiety, panic attacks, anytime you need to remain calm or feel disconnected from your body)
Look around you and tune into your five senses.
Identify and silently name to yourself:
5 things you can SEE right now.
4 Things you can TOUCH or FEEL now.
3 Things you can HEAR right now.
2 Things you can SMELL right now (If you do not smell anything,name yourtwo favorite smells)
1 Thing you can taste right now. (If you don;t taste anything, then name your favorite taste)
Know Yourself, Know the Universe
Another thing I do each year is a special run of my Astrological Chart where I compare it against the New Astrological Year. The Day of the New Year imprints a specific energetic signature upon us. Knowing this signature, and how it might aspect your personal chart can help you to be aware of how and when you should be paying attention.
If you are interested in getting this chart for yourself, they are available by clicking here: