Tuesday June 28, 2022
–Balsamic Phase Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– New Moon Phase @10:52 PM – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in CANCER–
– Retrograde Planets – Saturn, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June – 28th – Bake, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Buy a Home, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 28th – 29th – Excellent for sowing seedbeds and flower gardens. Plant tomatoes, beans, peppers, corn, cotton, and other aboveground crops on these most fruitful days
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Dhumavati (Goddess Who Completes and Closes)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini “an airplane performing a nose dive” (& a theatrical representation of a golden haired “goddess of opportunity“)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a flock of wild geese ”
SUN – 07 CANCER: two fairies dancing on a moonlit night
EARTH – 07 CAPRICORN: a veiled prophet speaks, seized by the power of a god
New Moon in Cancer
At 10:52 PM EST, the New Moon Enters the field in the sign of Cancer.
SUN/MOON – 08 CANCER: a group of rabbits dressed in clothes and on parade
EARTH – 08 CAPRICORN: birds in the house singing happily
BLACK MOON – 09 CANCER: a small naked girl bends over a pond trying to catch a fish
SOUTH NODE – 22 SCORPIO: hunters shooting wild ducks
NORTH NODE – 22 TAURUS: a white dove flying over troubled waters
PLUTO (Retrograde) – 28 CAPRICORN: a large aviary
SATURN (Retorgrade) – 25 AQUARIUS: a butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed
NEPTUNE (Retrograde) – 26 PISCES: a New Moon reveals that it’s time for people to go ahead with their different projects
JUPITER – 08 ARIES. A woman’s hat with streamers blown by the east wind
CHIRON – 17 ARIES: two prim spinsters sitting together in silence
MARS – 26 ARIES: a man possessed of more gifts than he can hold
URANUS – 18 TAURUS: a woman airing an old bag through a sunny window
VENUS – 08 GEMINI: aroused strikers round a factory
MERCURY – 19 GEMINI: a large archaic volume reveals a traditional wisdom
Pay attention to what is hapening today and this month. This New Moon finds the Moon, The Sun and the Black Moon in tight conjunction. Note also the Square to Jupiter as well as the Sesquiquadrate aspects to the South Node (past) and Saturn.
Per the astro wiki:
The sesquiquadrate’s energy is similar to that of the square and semi-square. It belongs to the group of analytical aspects divisible by 2, which create tension and challenge us to work and learn. But the conflict is less apparent than with the square. It is easier to supress, making it more difficult to learn from the challenge. Sesquiquadrates tend to indicate a smouldering conflict that one would prefer to ignore. Any relief would then tend to be short-lived. Sesquiquadrates therefore tend to indicate themes of a long-term and stubborn nature. The German astrologer Thomas Ring talks of a “tear in the structure”.
I do not pay a whole lot of attention to the less powerful aspects, though the relation of this energy – especially at a cardinal sign can be significant.
Also, note that Neptune stationed Retrograde at the same time.