Friday December 17, 2021
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Gemini
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Black Moon Days – 12/17 – 1/19 The Black Moon will oppose the Sun
– The Sun Conjunct the Galactic Center – The Sun is preparing to conjunct the Galactic Center at 9:20 pm EST. When the Sun is in this part of the zodiac, we receive transmissions from Source.
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 16th -17th – Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Host a Party, Travel for Pleasure, Write
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 16th – 18th – Seeds planted now tend to rot in ground.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi, The Goddess Who Fulfills Highest Desire.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Sagittarius: “a widow’s past is brought to light” (& “a world-famous pianist giving a concert performance”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 26 GEMINI: winter frost in the woods
EARTH – 26 SAGITTARIUS: a flag-bearer in battle
Earlier this week, Joe Rogan interviewed Dr. Peter McCullough on his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience – Episode 1747. I point out the episode number because I already can no longer find it on Youtube. There are excerpts from the podcast, but I am not seeing the full show. Here is a link to listen to it on Joe’s own web streaming site:
I invite you all to listen to it. It is over 2 hours long and I am about an hour into it. I took a break and youtube . . . lost it.
I am going out on a limb here. And I am calling it CENSORSHIP by Big Tech (pronounce that Big Brother if you will). If the fact that the Thought Police do not want you to hear it is not enough to make you jump right on it, I do not know what is.
Basic Synopsis: Dr. Peter McCullough is a highly respected Doctor. During the Plandemic, he headed a team of Doctors that were developing a protocol to TREAT patients with Coronavirus. What a controversial subject. They were coming up with medications to use to keep people from dying.
They ran into problems with the CDC. The official word was that they only thing they would be able to do about CV19 would be a vaxc1ne. And ANY discussions about controversial things like hydroxychloroquine, Remdesivir, monoclonal antibodies or anything else had to be stopped.
And thus today we have over 800,000 deaths in America, 4,636 deaths in China and 5.3 million deaths worldwide. The question is, how many of those deaths could have been treated successfully if the medical, government, and media establishments had allowed them to be treated?
As of today, Dr. McCullough has been “Cancelled” by the establishment for suggesting that there are medical treatments for the V1rus. In place of medications, the CDC recommends the following. NOTE: I coped this directly from Google:
Self careIf you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:– Stay home except to get medical care.– Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.– Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.– If you have a medical appointment, notify your healthcare provider ahead of time that you have or may have COVID-19.– Stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. If possible, use a separate bathroom. If you must be around others, wear a mask.Medical treatments
Treatments used for COVID-19 should be prescribed by your healthcare provider. People have been seriously harmed and even died after taking products not approved for COVID-19, even products approved or prescribed for other uses. Your healthcare provider will decide on what approach to take for your treatment.Your healthcare provider also may recommend the following to relieve symptoms and support your body’s natural defenses.– Taking medications, like acetaminophen or ibuprofen, to reduce fever.– Drinking water or receiving intravenous fluids to stay hydrated.– Getting plenty of rest to help the body fight the virus.If someone is showing emergency warning signs, get medical care immediately. Emergency warning signs include:– Trouble breathing– Persistent pain or pressure in the chest– New confusion– Inability to wake or stay awake
– Bluish lips or face