Friday December 3, 2021
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new – New Moon overnight at 2:43 AM
– Moon in Scorpio Void of Course 12:27 AM – 7:35 AM moving to Sagittarius
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 3rd – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition, Wash Windows, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 3rd – 4th – Do no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kamala, Goddess Who Transcends Limitations, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra: “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment” (& “a porter carrying heavy baggage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 12 SAGITTARIUS: a flag that turns into an eagle that crows
EARTH – 12 GEMINI: a black slave girl demands her rights of her mistress
All I Need is Hope
It takes a pretty intense Toad the Wet Sprocket fan to find this song of hope. And a fan of them I am. They are one of those bands from back in the day that made Albums. Albums that you had to listen to from beginning to end. And listen to over and over again. You find songs like Hope as Deep tracks on albums. Never finds any radio airtime.
Lyrics simple. Message simple. Music Ethereal.
“Call and anywhere I would go. All I’ll ever have I offer. All I ever am I offer. All I need is hope.”
And I hope you enjoy it.