Friday August 27, 2021
– Disseminating Moon Phase–share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back
– Moon in Aquarius
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 27th – 28th – Jar Jams/Jellies, Paint, Dig Post Holes, Mow to Slow Growth, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – August 27th – 28th – Good days for transplanting. Root crops that can be planted now will yield well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (The Fierce One)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini: “A volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal” (& “A watchdog standing guard protecting his master and his possessions”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN – 5 VIRGO: A man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual energies
EARTH – 5 PISCES: A church bazaar
Hey People. Pay attention to the astrology this week. Yesterday’s bombing in Afghanistan was a perfect storm for False Flag energy. You can check out the energetics for yesterday HERE
Today we follow the energy of Becoming Aware. The seen vs the unseen. That which is vs that which has been told to you.
I have been talking at length about Dietary Supplements – otherwise known as Vitamin Pills. If we “follow the science” the logic behind the use of them says that our bodies need certain specific nutrients in order to grow and thrive. We should get these from the foods we eat. Since we often do not get all the nutrients we need, we should “supplement” our diet with pills that have the correct amounts of these nutrients. Bu always remember, diet is best.
The main argument (call it a war) that battled this debate took place and was codified about 100 years ago. Thanks to JD Rockefeller and friends. And he did it very SPECIFICALLY to monopolize the medical industry. Before this, many forms of healing were taking place including herbalists, homeopaths, naturopaths, Chiropractic, etc. In order to profit from the medical industry, he created medical schools all over the country and required that the learning be Allopathic. The medical schools gave licenses and gave “official” backing for these people to sell medication. And since it was “official” allowed them to make the claim that all others were quacks.
Now understand, Quackery was quite a famous and profitable industry up to this time. Anyone could put all sorts of crap in a bottle, call it Medicine and sell it to anyone wanting a magic cure. And for this, I will give the monopolist Rockefellers credit. If the goal is to improve overall health for everyone, they could provide the science to help make that happen.
But there it ends. As with every monopoly, this one was designed NOT with health as its main reason for existing. But for profit. They owned the schools. They owned the means of production. And they owned the politicians that put it into law. Now they own the entire medical industry.
And being monopolists, it allowed them to put the Naturopaths out of business. Or at least call them all Quacks and discredit everything they would say.
In the end though. More what they did was to drive the practice of natural medicine underground. While the allopaths were busy patenting drugs and supplements, The naturopaths were keeping to their plants and herbs.
It was not until the 1940’s that the first commercial vitamin was available created by the allopaths. And that was Vitamin C
So Where Am I Going With This
In the end, my point is that the only use that the allopaths have for any substance is whether they can patent it, market it and sell it. And if the products that have for sale happen to make people more healthy and live longer, that is only a happy side effect. ***This is My Opinion. I am not arguing the point. You can agree or disagree***
Given the state of affairs with the medical industry, we have few mainstream options if we want to lead a healthy life. And in the end, most of us have to go it alone. And we are up to the wiles of the people we run into to help us along the way.
For my part, I am going to be sharing a few lists, doing deep dives and sharing the experiences and products that offer me the most help.
This is from an article on Healthline. Google seems to like it as they published most of the list in the search (except number 9 – I will let you guess as to why):
9 Ways to Boost Your Body’s Natural Defenses
- Get enough sleep. Sleep and immunity are closely tied.
- Eat more whole plant foods.
- Eat more healthy fats.
- Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement.
- Limit added sugars.
- Engage in moderate exercise.
- Stay hydrated.
- Manage your stress levels.
- Supplement wisely
I will be deep diving a few of these later. Presently I am focused on supplementing.
The article goes on to list a number of supplements that should be in everyone’s cabinet to use to strengthen yourself against common sicknesses (You can read this as COVID 19 – though they go out of their way to say that are not “claiming” anything):
- Vitamin C. According to a review in over 11,000 people, taking 1,000–2,000 mg of vitamin C per day reduced the duration of colds by 8% in adults and 14% in children. Yet, supplementing did not prevent the cold to begin with.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency may increase your chances of getting sick, so supplementing may counteract this effect. Nonetheless, taking vitamin D when you already have adequate levels doesn’t seem to provide extra benefits .
- Zinc. In a review in 575 people with the common cold, supplementing with more than 75 mg of zinc per day reduced the duration of the cold by 33% .
- Elderberry. One small review found that elderberry could reduce the symptoms of viral upper respiratory infections, but more research is needed .
- Echinacea. A study in over 700 people found that those who took echinacea recovered from colds slightly more quickly than those who received a placebo or no treatment, but the difference was insignificant.
- Garlic. A high quality, 12-week study in 146 people found that supplementing with garlic reduced the incidence of the common cold by about 30%. However, more research is needed.
All of these are sourced in the article. And if you want to see them, check the whole thing out HERE.