Saturday – Sunday June 26-27, 2021
– Full Moon Phase – illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Disseminating Moon Phase – share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back
– Moon in Capricorn
– Void of Course 6/26 8:49 AM – 10:09 AM – Moving to Aquarius
– 6/27 3:08 PM – 1:51 PM6/28 Moving to Pisces
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune
– Planetary Alignments – Sun-Mercury-Saturn and Mars-Venus-Mercury-Jupiter
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 26th –Jar Jams/Jellies, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Paint, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Post Holes, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Slaughter, Host a Party June 27th – The same and the 26th except no Slaughtering
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 26th – 27th– Poor days for planting. Kill plant pests, spray, fertilize, do general farm work.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati, Goddess Who Winnows and Sorts
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe is Coming with the Solstice – God of the South
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Gemini: “A cafeteria with an abundance of choices” (& “In winter people cutting ice from a frozen pond for summer use”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
6 CANCER: Game birds feathering their nests
6 CAPRICORN: Ten logs lie under the archway leading to darker woods
7 CANCER: Two fairies dancing on a moonlit night
7 CAPRICORN: A veiled prophet speaks, seized by the power of a god
When is Your Sweet Spot?
I am definitely a Summer person. Beginning in early June I usually lose all socks and most shoes – opting for sandals for the most part. I only wear shorts, and generally T-Shirts. Time indoors are preferably with windows open and air circulating. I will usually opt for open car windows over air conditioning.
I like it hot. 90 degrees is my perfect temperature. Sun out and a bit of a breeze make it perfect. Being in the US Northeast, that usually means humidity. But you learn to deal with that. I am originally from the desert of Southern California, where sweat from an bandana will almost evaporate as soon as you wring it out. And while humidity can be oppressive, I like to say that at least its hot.
My garden is growing. And while there may not be anything to eat out of it, we have farms aplenty nearby to get fresh produce regularly. Saturday we bought our first fresh corn. June corn can be iffy. But at dinner we all agreed it was pretty good. We baked the ears in the oven with the husks on. It was just amazing.
And Sunday we will be making Jellies – Strawberries fresh from Quebec and Blueberries from new Jersey. We are in that in between time where all our Strawberries are pretty much mush and the Blueberries are just not there yet.
As far as the weather goes, that is my sweet spot. And while I may think that anyone who goes for cold, dead winter is nuts, they probably think the same of me.
This is kind of a Crazy weekend with two Voids and switchover in energy from the Full Moon to the Disseminating Moon. I recommend riding with the energy and let it happen.