Happy Monday! May 10, 2021
– Balsamic Moon Phase –release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Taurus
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 10th – Jar Jams/Jellies, Paint, Dig Holes, Mow to Slow Growth, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan, Get Married
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 9th – 11th – First two days are good days for transplanting. First two days are also when planted root crops will yield well. Last day is favorable for planting beans, corn, cotton, tomatoes, peppers, and other aboveground crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Chinnamasta – She Who Expands the Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – The Wind of the East
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aries: “A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load” (& the chanticleer’s voice heralds the rising sun with exuberant tones)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN: 21 TAURUS: A moving finger points to significant passages in a book
EARTH: 21 SCORPIO: Obeying his conscience a soldier resists orders
Happy Monday! Happiness is the path. ~Buddha
My quote for this second Monday in May illustrates a point about positivity and the Law of Attraction. Under the Law of Attraction, like attracts like. I often see in positive words and statements, what may look like a positive statement often times is not. Think this through:
The complete Quote attributed to The Buddha is
“There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.”
It begins as a negative statement and then turns toward the positive. I find the problem with this technique is that is focuses first on the negative. And by focusing on it, by drawing attention to it, brings that negative into the world or into the space we are inhabiting.
Now many faiths work with that positive and negative pull. Good vs evil. Yin vs Yang. It is the pull of two separate forces against each other. We like to think that good wins. But the opposites are not always good and bad. There is Hot vs Cold. Neither can be classified as good or bad. Just opposite.
So the point of my mission, especially with positive affirmations every Monday, is to focus solely on the positive. When we start there, and move forward, we work toward more positive and life looks better and brighter.
On Another Note
A few weeks ago, I talked on the quote:
When the Student is Ready, the teacher will appear.
I have seen it attributed to both The Buddha and Sun Tzu, so it must have just been something someone put in a fortune cookie 200 years ago and it went viral.
But what I saw today in an article from my friend Lance Schuttler tells me that this has happened again. I have been writing about music that people should listen to while sleeping. And lo and behold an article appears that tells about this succinctly. I hope you will all take a look at it.