Monday June 8, 2020
– Full Moon Phase: illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in Capricorn – Void of Course 2:06 PM – 8:45 PM – Moves to Aquarius
– Sun in Gemini
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 8th – 9th –Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Post Holes, Wean, Quit Smoking, Potty Train, Jar Jams/Jellies, Wash Wooden Floors, Paint, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Host a Party, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 8th – 10th – Poor days for planting. Kill plant pests, spray, fertilize, do general farm work.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bagalamukhi (The Storm-Calmer) – All are on Duty this month but Bagalamukhi is taking the lead.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The garden of the Tuileries in Paris” (& Two men playing Chess)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 19 GEMINI – A large archaic volume reveals a traditional wisdom
EARTH: 19 SAGITTARIUS –Pelicans disturbed by the garbage of people move their young to a new
Happy Monday! Find your voice, shout it from the rooftops, and keep doing it!
I am going to take a poll today.
HOW MANY OF YOU READ THE BOOK 1984?
Please answer in the comments either on Facebook or Astrogardens.
I came across a news story today on Facebook that rocked my world and made me want to scream and shout. It was one small piece of the Dystopia puzzle that we care in the middle of. Unfortunately, there are so many off the wall stories that are happening, you can pick and choose. Hmmm.
- Civil War statues being removed (both officially and through Mob destruction)
- Forget just the US, it’s going on all over Europe and around the world as well.
- The Lincoln Memorial and other iconic historical sites defaced.
- Calls to “Defund the Police” that are actually being considered.
- In Philadelphia, A Wall mural of local politician Frank Rizzo was painted over. It was about 5 stories high and required a bucket truck. It was in response to graffiti all over it from the protests.
- The 24-7 barrage of stories about Corona virus have turned 180 to a 24-7 barrage of protests and BLM
- ANY public disagreement with the narrative countered with SHAME!
This list goes on and on. The story that got me going this morning hit right to to core of my 1984 poll question. Loony Tunes has decided to go back and remove the Guns from Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons.
This is the Mandela Effect being perpetrated in plain sight and across the headlines. It is people saying “We do not like what happened in the past. Let’s erase it and pretend it didn’t happen.” They seek to destroy the wisdom of the past.
Who are they trying to “protect”?
For a second request (after the 1984 poll that is), please add your own experiences of dystopian mind control you are seeing.
As a Fan of Science Fiction . . .
I am an absolute fan of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror. I love reading about dystopian realities. These stories plumb the depths of the soul and ask questions that do not often get asked. Like just how much can a person take before breaking? How much can someone physically, mentally, or emotionally take before turning into a mound of mental play dough?
But reality has become stranger than fiction.
We are in the middle of Divergent – The controlling powers are injecting mind control drugs into us and forcing us to do their bidding.
We are watching 1984 before our eyes – Powers are implanting language changes and actively altering the past in their own vision.
We are living A Brave New World – in a haze of Soma or whatever else people can find to numb the senses.
They Live! – I can’t wait to see what there is to see with the special sunglasses.
We are in The Matrix – Is this a planned attack by the Agents, or has there been an awakening and this is their way of retaliating?
We are Acting out The Purge – rioting, killing and destroying everything. Where will we be tomorrow?
Fiction has allowed us the chance to see what stress put on the system can do to people. Well maybe with some Dragons and magic inserted for fun. But the fears that we read about in books or watch in the Movies or TV are real fears. They are only bringing to life things that we have already worried about in the back of our creative minds.
Preparing and Astrogardens
It is because of these fears that I began Gardening in earnest and writing about it. This is the time when we NEED to be aware of what is going on around us. How prepared would you have been in the cities of this country as the rioters were looting? Did you have windows broken and your life stolen from you??
I look at my property and think that while I am growing food, if a crowd walked through, they would destroy it all – probably for the fun of it. I could barricade my house well enough to keep them out. Plus there are other more inviting homes on our street. But my garden would be devastated.
Do we do as the Pelicans and move away to where there is less garbage? It is times like these when the idea of running away to Colorado or Montana seem like pretty a pretty logical plan. though i do not want that. I want a world that we can live in Peace. That we have safety. That we can go about our lives and Thrive.
To the point of the protesters, so do people who have been marginalized and targeted because of their skin color. What do we do about that?