Tuesday May 19, 2020
– Balsamic Moon Phase: release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in Aries
– Moon Void of Course – 4:33 PM – 10:10PM – Moving to Taurus
– Sun in Taurus
– Black Moon Day – May 17-19
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 19th – 21st Mow to Slow Growth, Dig Post Holes, Jar Jams/Jellies, Paint, Get Married, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 19th-21st – Good days for transplanting. Root crops that can be planted now will yield well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian, God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow”
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 29 TAURUS – Two cobblers working at a table
EARTH: 29 SCORPIO – An Indian woman pleading to chief for the lives of her children
Second day under the same energetics of 29 degrees Taurus and Scorpio.
This are completing to day. The energetics, the Moon in Aries, The Black moon day. In the Balsamic moon phase – as dreaming time as well
I think of it as lifting and changing. So what’s lifting and changing in your world. Some time for contemplation may be good.