Tuesday December 19, 2023
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in PISCES – Void of Course 4:03 PM – 5:47 PM moving to Aries
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
R – Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
R – Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 31
R – Mercury Dec 13 – Jan 1
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –December 19 – Bake, Mow to Increase Growth, Hatch Eggs, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 19th – 20th – A barren period.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kamala – the Lotus Goddess Who Brings Transcendence of Limitations
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in SAGITTARIUS SUN/MOON – 21 SAGITTARIUS: a child and a dog wearing borrowed glasses (EARTH – 21 GEMINI: a tumultuous labor demonstration )
SUN – 28 SAGITTARIUS: an old bridge over a beautiful stream in constant use
EARTH – 28 GEMINI: society granting bankruptcy to him, a man leaves the court
Jokes Less Funny Than Reality
I was just listening to Tucker Carlson’s interview with Seth Dillon from The Babylon Bee. If you want to look for it, go to Twitter, Search for Tucker Carlson and it is Episode 54.
Now, first things first. The Babylon Bee is a SATIRE site. Everything on it is a joke made for humor. Kind of like the website The Onion (which was relevant about 20 years or more ago).
The only thing is the The Babylon Bee focuses on The News. Specifically the hilarious bias shown in the news by the political Left.
The interview focused on censorship – and specifically how the Babylon Bee was deplatformed by Pre-Elon-Twitter for breaking a community standard with a joke about Rachel Levine.
The Joke: Headline in the Mainstream news that Rachel Levine was named Woman of the Year by USA Today. The Satirical Headline that Babylon Bee countered with was they names Rachel Levine Man of the Year.
Now, however you take this story, the point of the Second “Man of the Year” campaign was completely satirical. It made fun of the USA Today and ANYONE who might fall for the first story with precision satire. For it, they were suspended from Twitter for about 8 months – until Elon took over and restored them.
The interview goes on to point out the absurd number of times that Babylon Bee has written satirical headline to make fun of the BS going on – only to have the same headlines show up in the news months later. Proof that one day’s satire becomes the headline for tomorrow – in Bizzaro world that is.
Bizzaro World of Today
This interview made me want to point out some of the truly bizare things going on in the news in the last week.
- Majority of households (62%) in US living Paycheck to Paycheck
- President Declares Open Border – Ignoring the existing laws about US Immigration
- Judge unsealing Jeffrey Epstein 177 Associates names in January (we will see if that happens)
- Staffer for a US Senator makes tape Having Gay Sex in a US Senate Chamber (so much for the hallowed halls of Government)
- Harvard President refuses to condemn students who called for genocide against Israel (then it is revealed that her Doctoral Thesis was plagiarized) Refuses to step down. Is defended by other Ivy Presidents.
- Colorado Supreme Court Orders Trump off CO ballot – citing Insurrection (Stay Tuned for SCOTUS involvement)
Or should I say going on in the world and are being spun or ignored by the Mainstream media.
Ask yourself how much of this you believe. Ask yourself how much of this you are going to put up with. Ask yourself what you are willing to do about it. Are you a Wolf or a Sheep. THEY are sincerely hoping you are the latter.
As a comical update to this diatribe, I had thought that The Onion had completely lost its relevance and had disappeared off the face of the internet. But WAIT. On lamestream CBS Mornings they are featuring a 5 minute update called “Peeling back The Onion” as they celebrate 35 years in existence. What a hoot. Something must be in the air!