Sunday June 18, 2023 12:37 AM
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in GEMINI –
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn (on 6/17 – 11/4)
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 18 – Cut Firewood, Bake, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Buy a Home, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Get Married, Wax Floors, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – June 18th – 19th – Excellent for sowing seedbeds and flower gardens. Plant tomatoes, beans, peppers, corn, cotton, and other aboveground crops on these most fruitful days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 30 ARIES: a duck pond and its brood (EARTH – 30 LIBRA: three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher’s head)
Sunday June 18, 2023 12:37 AM
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: – “a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her”
– SUN – 27 GEMINI: a young gypsy emerging from the woods gazes at far cities
– EARTH – 27 SAGITTARIUS: the sculptor’s vision is taking form
– VENUS – 12 LEO: an evening lawn party of adults
– MARS – 17 LEO: a volunteer church choir makes a social event of rehearsal
– BLACK MOON – 19 LEO: a houseboat party
– SOUTH NODE – 03 SCORPIO: neighbors help in a house raising party in a small village
– NORTH NODE – 03 TAURUS: steps up to a lawn blooming with clover
– PLUTO – 30 CAPRICORN: directors of a large firm meet in secret conference
– SATURN – 08 PISCES: a girl blowing a bugle
– NEPTUNE – 28 PISCES: a fertile garden under the Full Moon
– CHIRON – 20 ARIES: a young girl feeding birds in winter
– JUPITER – 07 TAURUS: a woman of Samaria comes to draw water from the well
– URANUS – 22 TAURUS: a white dove flying over troubled waters
– MERCURY – 12 GEMINI: a black slave girl demands her rights of her mistress
Reading the energy at the new moon always takes some finesse. You have to look at the planetary interactions and see what there is to see.
My personal tendency is to first compare it to my own natal chart to see if anything is interacting. And if it is something relevant to me. For this month it is just the Moon conjunct my natal Mercury – which is supposed to make you more aware of your feelings. yck! I will pay attention to that. Also I am still conjunct the Nodes – watching my past and future – especially as it is near the Chiron Point.
Then look at the interactions in the chart above for the New moon 1) Neptune square the Sun and Earth, 2) Jupiter conjunct the North Node – at the Chiron Point, 3) Saturn going Retrograde Saturday and Mars Conjunct the Black Moon, 4) Chiron approaching the Eris point is also worthy item to watch.
I do not generally follow other astrologers work, but sometimes it is good to get a gut check. I saw picture while looking for a photo for the day (never found one so I used something from my archive). But it gave a list of bullet points of things to watch for during this new moon cycle:
- Trust yourself and your path
- Judgement may be clouded
- Focus on your spirituality
- Let your intuition guide you
- Gather information
- Look at things in a new light
- Dive into learning something
- Remain open to change and new opportunities, even if you don’t know how it will go or how you will accomplish it yet. Release yourself from the outcome and trust the process.
You ask, how did they come to these conclusions? Their commentary said most had to do with the Neptune square and clouding your judgement. I like the idea of New Opportunities. Will be paying attention to that.