Sunday May 14, 2023
– Third Quarter Moon Phase – realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in PISCES– Void of Course 10:56 PM – 5/15 3:56 AM moving to ARIES
– Retrograde Plantets – Pluto
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 14 – Get Married, Can Fruits and Vegetables, Wean, Mow to Slow Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Brew Beer, Potty Train
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 13th – 14th – Fine for vine crops. Set strawberry plants. Good days for transplanting. Favorable time for planting late root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 30 ARIES: a duck pond and its brood (EARTH – 30 LIBRA: three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher’s head )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: – “a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her”
– SUN – 24 TAURUS: an Indian warrior riding fiercely, human scalps hanging at his belt
– EARTH – 24 SCORPIO: crowds coming down the mountain to listen to an inspired man
Mercury Retrograde ends today!!!!!
I am particularly sensitive to Mercury Retrograde. And even more so to the retrograde that happens in the spring. Last year at this time, I stopped writing during the retrograde. When I emerged from my cocoon, I was cancelled by my email service (Mailchimp). I only later found out that it was possibly due to breaking one of their community standards. And I say possibly because they never explained why. They offered possibilities such as:
- breaking of copyright (this was very possible because I steal pictures all the time)
- sending regular emails about Astrology (this is an odd rule that they made up and added to their community standards in July (2 months after I was cancelled).
- Spreading misinformation about C0v1d (also very possibly guilty)
Today the spring Mercury Retrograde has ended and the unbearable lightness of being is upon me again.
So you may expect a little more out of me coming up. Stay tuned!