Friday February 3, 2023
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in CANCER –
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Feb 3rd – Bake, Cut Firewood, Get Married, Hatch Eggs, Mow to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Wax Floors, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Dig Holes
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Feb 1st – 3rd – Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Fine for planting beans, tomatoes, corn, cotton, cucumbers, peppers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate allows.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Matangi – Goddess of the Wind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth – God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius SUN: – SUN/MOON – 03 AQUARIUS: an unexpected thunderstorm (& EARTH: – 03 LEO: an epidemic of mumps)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
SUN – 14 AQUARIUS: a train entering a tunnel
EARTH – 14 LEO: cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest
You think of all the foods that you should not eat due to the overall unhealthiness of them. Many of them are easy to figure. Hot Dogs. Doritos. Coca Cola. Kraft Mac and Cheese. You get the picture. Processed foods just are not good.
Going to the natural side, however, can offer a wealth of benefits. Now you would think that this is the kind of thing you could learn in school – you know where we get edumacated?
Frankly though, the values of good healthy foods are part of the lost information that has been systematically expunged from the universe. Replaced by long lists of ingredients and feature and benefits.
Where is the ingredient list for an apple?
Well I found a list a while back that i wanted to share. It offers some of the benefits of natural food sources that you wont find listed. After you read it, feel free to share any of your own healthy thoughts on foods you may know
Detox Foods List
- Apples – Removes heavy metals and helps clean gums, liver and kidneys
- Artichokes – Helps cleanse the liver of toxins, has a diuretic effect on kidneys, allows for better digestion
- Asparagus – A natural cleanser helping to get rid of refined foods
- Avocados – Gently cleanse the colon to carry out toxins
- Bananas – Has an antacid effect, fiber pushes foodstuff through
- Beetroot – Improved liver function
- Berries – Some help to clean the liver, treat urinary tract infections, and correct spleen and pancreas disorders
- Broccoli – Has diuretic cleansing properties
- Cabbage – Helps improve liver function
- Carrots – Moves bacteria out of the intestine
- Cranberries – Helps cleanse kidneys, bladder and urinary tract
- Dandelions – Cleanse and strengthen the liver
- Fennel – Decreases water retention and helps eliminate fats
- Flaxseed – Helps thin blood, reduces blood clotting, cleanses
- Garlic – Can lower blood pressure. Remove parasites, fight viral infections, and improve circulation
- Ginger – Supports the digestion
- Grapefruit – Lowers blood pressure
- Kale – Eases lung congestion
- Lemons – alkalize and help cleanse the liver
- Onions – Good for cleaning the lungs
- Pumpkin Seeds – Help reduce skin inflammation
- Radishes – Clear heavy mucus from respiratory tract, ease indigestion and bloating
- Salad Greens – Help clean the colon
- Sea Vegetables – Help clean the lymphatic system, alkalize the blood, eases swelling (ex.: wakame, nori, arame)
- Sesame Seeds – Black sesame seeds have laxative properties that detoxify the colon
- Shitake Mushrooms – Help discharge accumulated fat and cholesterol in the blood
- Tomatoes – Clean the liver and alkalize your blood
- Walnuts – Walnut kernels are used to help heal inflammatory skin conditions
- Watercress – A Good blood purifier, has diuretic properties
NOTE: By and large this was taken from a Facebook meme. I cannot vouch for effectiveness of any of this advice. But I think it still migh be more trustworthy than what you find on the label of a can of Campbells Soup.