Thursday December 22, 2022
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in SAGITTARIUS –
– Retrograde Planets – Chiron, Uranus, Mars
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Dec 22nd– Wash Windows, Pick Apples and Pears, Wash Wooden Floors, Castrate Farm Animals, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Kill Plant Pests, Advertise to Sell, Quit Smoking, Harvest, Buy a Car, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition, Mow to Slow Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Dec 21st – 22nd – Do no planting. Good harvest days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Bagalamuhki (The Fierce Goddess)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias– God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Sagittarius SUN: – 02 SAGITTARIUS: the ocean covered with whitecaps (& EARTH: – 02 GEMINI: Santa Claus filling stockings furtively)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
SUN – 01 CAPRICORN: an Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe
EARTH – 01 CANCER: on a ship the sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one
I was trying to find a picture of a Yule Log for the main im age on this post. You will see that I found one. But it was not as easy as you might think. Apparantly a Yule Log in the minds of the Google algorythmers is actually a dessert that looke like a pumpokin rolle but with Chocolate rather than pumpkin.
Mind you, I would love one of those about now. They look delicious. But what I wanted was a piece of wood with Greens and candles. THAT is what I know as a yule log.
More on that later.
For today (or actually tomorrow because its late and I am about to go to bed) I am going on a hunt to find a yule log to place in our home for the holidays. It may be an interesting hunt as it has rained buckets here today and is scheduled to get ultra crazy cold over the weekend.
But I want a yule log. And I challenge all of you to go out and find one for yourself. We will talk more about it tomorrow.