Saturday-Sunday September 17-18, 2022
– 3rd Quarter Moon Phase @5:52 PM 9/17– realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in GEMINI – Void of Course 5:52 PM 9/17 – 3:59 AM 9/18 Moving into Cancer
– Retrograde Planets – Saturn, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Jupiter, Uranus, Mecury
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Sept 16th – 17th – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Buy a Car, Host a Party, Write, Set Eggs
Sept 18-19 Brew Beer, Can Fruits and Vegetables, Mow to Slow Growth, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Sept 15th – 17th Seeds planted now tend to rot in ground. Last day is a good harvest day.
Sept 18-19 – Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Fine planting days for fall potatoes, turnips, onions, carrots, beets, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Shodashi– The Fierce One (Goddess of Beauty)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Virgo SUN: “ SUN – 05 VIRGO: a man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual energies” (& EARTH: 05 PISCES a church bazaar )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a flock of wild geese ”
25 VIRGO: a flag at half-mast in front of public building
26 VIRGO: a boy with censer serves near the priest at the altar
25 PISCES: the purging of the priesthood
26 PISCES: a New Moon reveals that it’s time for people to go ahead with their different projects