Saturday-Sunday December 11-12, 2021
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Pisces – Void of Course 12/11 2:40 PM – 4:46 PM Moving to Aries
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 11th -13th – Bake, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – December 11th – 13th – A barren period.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Shodashi, The Goddess Who Fulfills Highest Desire.
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Sagittarius: “a widow’s past is brought to light” (& “a world-famous pianist giving a concert performance”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
20 GEMINI: a cafeteria with an abundance of choices
21 GEMINI: a tumultuous labor demonstration
20 SAGITTARIUS: in winter people cutting ice from a frozen pond for summer use
21 SAGITTARIUS: a child and a dog wearing borrowed glasses
How do you Boycott China?
I want to introduce something and set a challenge for everyone. The something . . . China.
Now, I am always one to look for a good bargain. Why? Better question is why I would spend $7.50 for a bottle of 200 Ibuprofin pills when I can get them for $4.00 at Walmart? Answer: Because it leaves $2.50 in my pocket to buy other things. This is the way of the world.
This is the beginning of the food for thought. I have been seeing many meme’s on facebook about doing what you could to boycott China. And the reasons are many. And they are pretty simple to understand.
- China employs slave labor. Plain and simple. They have 1.7 Billion people. They are given food and shelter. Where in America, the average labor rate is about $11, In China it is estimated to be about $6. You can ignore minimum wages and things like that. This is a manufacturing rate only. China is by far not the lowest. But think about the fact that the have 1.7 Billion people working at roughly half the rate as the 320 Million people here in the US.
- The Chinese Government owns EVERYTHING. Property. Businesses. People. Intellectual Property.
- The Chinese government does not lay by the same rules as are practiced in the West.
My example of Ibuprofin is just 1 of millions of items. And my hope is to begin to unpeel the layers of this onion to expose the stinky interior.
So the Advice for the week. Consider what you can do to actively reduce your usage of Chinese products. Here is the post from Facebook:
A MUST READ FOR ALL….RESHARE… CHINA GOODS…
Diane Sawyer’s special report was about all the items in our houses made in China. They removed ALL items from a typical, middle class family’s home that were not made in the USA. There was hardly anything left besides the kitchen sink. Literally. During the special they showed truckloads of items, USA made, being brought in to replace everything and talked about how to find these items and the difference in price etc..It was interesting that Diane said if every American spent just $64 more than normal on USA made items for one year, it would create something like 200,000 new jobs.When buying food at Walmart, often on the label it will say MADE IN CHINA or PRC. For example “Our Family” brand of mandarin oranges say on the label “Made In China”I was shocked for a few more cents I could buy the Liberty Gold brand or the Dole brand made in California. Look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says ‘Made in China ‘ or ‘PRC’ (and that now includes Hong Kong), simply choose another product.Think about this: If 200 million Americans each refuse to buy just $20 of Chinese goods, that’s a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor, fast!!!Most of the people who have been reading about this matter are planning on implementing this NOW.Send this to everybody you know. Let’s show them that we are Americans and Nobody can take us for granted.If we can live without cheap Chinese goods in our lives. Buy American made first!
Copied and pasted.