Saturday – Sunday November 27-28, 2021
– 3rd Quarter Moon Phase – realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Virgo
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 27th -28th – Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 24th – 28th – Grub out weeds, briars, and other plant pests.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Kamala, Goddess Who Transcends Limitations, Goddess Who Leaves No One Behind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra: “an inventor performs a laboratory experiment” (& “a porter carrying heavy baggage”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
06 SAGITTARIUS: a game of cricket
07 SAGITTARIUS: Cupid knocking at the door of a human heart
06 GEMINI: workmen drilling for oil
07 GEMINI: an old- fashioned well
I came across a short video from Joe Rogan’s show from back in June 2021. Joe is interviewing Kyle Kulinski, a leftist personality who I have never heard of. Seemed interesting though.
But anyway, the two are making points about the Media and their coverage of President Joe and compares it to the coverage given to President Trump. It very clearly points out the depth and disgusting nature of the bias shown by the media. And specifically how the bias is used to shape public opinion. Its a short video. Check it out!
What does 95% Mean?
On the subject of said President Trump, the statistic that was bandies around during his first year as President was that 95% of ALL coverage in the news media regarding President Trump was Negative. I will offer you a small graphic I stole from NPR with data collected by Pew. Note that I have not found similar information about the present President, but it makes the point about honesty in media coverage.
If this does not make you serious question what to believe from the mainstream media, I do not know what does.