Friday October 15, 2021
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in Aquarius – Void of Course 8:33 AM – 10:22 PM moving to Pisces
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron, Mercury
– Planetary Alignments – Sun – Venus – Jupiter
– MERCURY RETROGRADE BEGINS! 9/27 – 26 LIBRA – an eagle and a large white dove turning into each other
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 15th – 17th –Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – October 15th – 17th –Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Bhairavi (The Goddess who fortifies the heart)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias – God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra: “In the heat of noon a man takes a siesta” (& “A serpent coiling near a man and a woman”)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“A Woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load”
SUN –23 LIBRA: the chanticleer’s (rooster’s) voice heralds the rising sun with exuberant tones
EARTH – 23 ARIES: A woman in pastel colors carrying a heavy and valuable but veiled load
Today I heard the Chanticleer’s voice heralding. My friend Logan McCulloch sent out an email and link to a video that got my attention. And with his permission I am sharing it here. Logan is an old soul who has spent that last few years spreading the word about medical fraud – specifically about Lyme Disease which he suffered from.
In 2015, Logan embarked on the Trek for Truth – a tour across the United States. This trip began on the East Cost. Logan hiked/walked from the Atlantic Ocean (I think he started in Delaware) back to his home base in Kentucky. From there he took to a bicycle and continued across the plains and across the Great Divide. He completed his journey somewhere in San Francisco.
I had the pleasure of following his trip online and sharing his experiences on Facebook and across the net. It allowed me to travel each day vicariously through him. To experience pictures and personal stories about the places he visited. I have never crossed America – on the ground. So it was an amazing journey.
The point of the trip? Other that to prove he could do it? It was to raise awareness to Lyme Disease and related illnesses that mainstream science has been very vague about. And the vagueness points all too unsubtly toward the fraud that is the medical establishment.
6 years later we come through a Plandemic of global proportions where we have seen the depth of misinformation and BS coming from this same medical establishment.
And even worse, all the things that Logan found on his journey with Lyme disease have been played out in grand scale with C0r0na.
So please listen to the rooster calling.
Morning Folks,The recipients of this email are those I sometimes refer to as the Kentucky Research Consortium (you know who you are). I am blind copying all of you in case you choose to forward this email with the important attached video. Mine would be the only email address showing if you forward this…and I am fine with that. The attached video was posted today by another very dedicated and experienced researcher on his blog. It features one of my personal heroes and truth tellers, Dr. Andrew Kaufman. Dr. Amandha Vollmer is new to me, but I am wholly impressed with her.Those who know me well can verify that roughly 10 years ago I developed a borderline obsession with researching the history and the story behind allopathic (aka chemical) medicine. From that research I dove deeper into germ theory and from there to vaccines in particular (going all the way back to Edward Jenner in the late 1700’s). Around 2014 I turned my attention to the creation of the so-called area of science called virology.Fun fact: Did you know virology actually came into existence because no one had been able to prove that bacteria were the cause of several specific and important diseases of that time? Quite a problem for germ theory, yes? The theory at the time (roughly 100 years ago) was there must be something smaller than bacteria that cause these diseases. So they developed special very fine filters to basically sift bacteria. Before they coined the term “virus”, they called these theoretical entities “filterable bacteria”. And to this day no lab has ever been able to successfully isolate any so-called virus from the surrounding medium (snot, lung fluid, etc.), much less prove it to exist and be the cause of anything (another little problem for germ theory). Anyway, that is really an aside by way of saying that I have been avidly studying these topics long before COVID came on the scene.The video below is a brilliant, fact-based discussion of several of the most important facets of this situation. I encourage you to listen carefully…you may even choose to give it a second listen. I will close with an explanation of my subject line, as none of this information is about triggering fear. Fear is the enemy of critical thought, and critical thinking here is essential. One among you has been diving into some really exciting research around water, subtle energy, vibrational healing, etc. All to say that there is so much more to we humans than meets the eye. I am confident that the real challenges we face are triggering the remembrance of non-physical capacities we all share. The Truth will not be denied.VI ET ANIMO,Logan