Friday March 5, 2021
– 3rd Quarter Moon Phase @ 8:30 PM– realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 5 – Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Perform Demolition, Wash Windows, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Harvest, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears, Castrate Farm Animals, Advertise to Sell, Buy a Car
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – March 4th – 5th – Barren days, do no planting.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): All hands on Deck
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth, God of the North
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Aquarius: “A man turning his back on his passions and teaching from his experience” (& A yogi with transcendent powers yet untidy and unkempt)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 16 PISCES: In a quiet moment, a creative individual experiences the flow of inspiration
EARTH: 16 VIRGO: Children crowd around the orangutan cage in a zoo
The sun is square the Nodes today. I paraphrased this from another site, as I thought it important to note. And frankly I could not explain it on my own:
These are calculated points in space where the Moon’s path through the sky crosses the ecliptic — the path of the Sun. When the Sun and Moon are both close to nodes (during a New Moon or Full Moon) there will be an eclipse. Eclipses are some of the most palpable turning points of the year.
But when the Sun is square those points, we’re halfway between the eclipses, and we have a distinctive turning point.
The South Node is associated with the past. It contains the results of the past, which we’re living with today. The North Node is about the new territory into which we are pressing forward. The feeling of the North Node is a morph between the unknown, the irresistible and what we might want to avoid. It’s at once unfamiliar and perhaps a bit awkward but necessary.
The nodes relate to the process of cause and effect, which are inextricably linked. Cause and effect are never separate. To some the nodes might feel like a trip wire; to others they are a gust of energy available to ride boldly.
So we have a Turning point on the same date and aspect to the Sabian Symbol “In a quiet moment, a creative individual experiences the flow of inspiration”.
Consider what inspired you today and how to act upon that inspiration. Its about the past or the future.