Thursday July 2, 2020
– Gibbous Moon Phase: trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in Sagittarius
– Sun in Cancer
– Planetary Alignments – Sun – Venus – Saturn
– Retrograde Planets: Mercury, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 1st – 3rd Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Dig Holes, Wean, Potty Train, Wash Windows, Advertise to Sell, Ask for Loan, Travel for Pleasure, Kill Plant Pests
– Gardening tips (from the Farmer’s Almanac) –July 1st – 3rd – Barren days, neither plant nor sow.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Dhumavati (The Goddess Who Winnows) –
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe, God of the South, God of Experience
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: “On a ship, sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one” (& Earth An Indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “A Triangle with Wings”
SUN: 12 CANCER: A Chinese woman nursing a baby whose aura reveals him to be the reincarnation of a great teacher
EARTH: 12 CAPRICORN: A student of nature lecturing, revealing little-known aspects of life
Hooray for Midpoint Day! Worshipers of the Gregorian Calendar count July 2 as midpoint day (kind of**) – celebrated at 12:00 PM. It is the midpoint of the Gregorian calendar year. Adherants to the unnatural cycles see it as the real middle of summer (unless they are in the Southern Hemisphere and then they call it the middle of winter). So, like Festivus, let’s blow horns and sprinkle confetti!
Since, due to the Coronavirus Second Wave, you will have to curtail your raucous Midpoint Day celebrations. No gatherings of over 25 people. You must wear a mask and practice Social Distancing. No swimming – and in fact stay away from beaches because people are not being safe there! KILJOY has entered the room.
Now that that’s done. . .
The Gibbous Moon phase is the magical time of the month when manifestation is easiest. People who are born under the Gibbous Moon phase can manifest out of thin air. It’s a mindset of resonance and it is tied to the power of belief. Gibbous is magical.
Archontic energies, which are, in essence, panicking from suffocation, have been using this property/opportunity of Gibbous Moon phase to shape perception and reality. They have full knowledge of what is coming from higher spiritual realms with the Full Moon.
So what is it that they are working towards?
On a ship, sailors lower an old flag and raise a new one
Who will raise the flag this month? Are they looking to raise the flag? Are they trying to prevent others from doing the same? Is it the Race Riot War? Is it the Plandemic War? PAY ATTENTION
If you have a chance, Laura Walker has recorded a very informative talk about Mars in Aries. She has called this time the Perfect Storm. This aspect is certainly a part of that.
Mars entered Aries over last weekend on June 27th and will be there through January 6th. It will dance with the Eris point, retrograde and play around with the Black Moon. Listen to it here:
**Note that it is only midpoint day in a Common Year. This year is a Leap year, so the midpoint was actually about 12 hours or so before that as the crow flies. So you can still theoretically celebrate it today anyways!