Tinfoil Hat Tuesday January 23, 2024
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in CANCER –
– Retrograde Planets 2023-24 –
R – Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 23rd – 24th – Hatch Eggs, Get Married, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Cut Firewood, Wax Floors, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Bake
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – January 22nd – 24th – Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Best planting days for aboveground crops, especially peas, beans, cucumbers, and squash where climate is suitable.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kamala – the Lotus Goddess Who Brings Transcendence of Limitations
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in SAGITTARIUS SUN/MOON – 21 SAGITTARIUS: a child and a dog wearing borrowed glasses (EARTH – 21 GEMINI: a tumultuous labor demonstration)
SUN – 03 AQUARIUS: a deserter from the navy
EARTH – 03 LEO: a mature woman keeping up with the times having her hair bobbed
Mind Control #2
A Short Word from Our Overlords
Breaking News From DAVOS
During a discussion titled ‘Defending Truth,’ The editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal admitted to Davos elites that the legacy media no longer ‘own the facts’ and people are much more likely to question what they report as truth.
Emma Tucker told a crowd at the World Economic Forum, “I think there’s a very specific challenge for the legacy brands, like the New York Times and like the Wall Street Journal.”
She continued, “If you go back really not that long ago, as I say, we owned the news. We were the gatekeepers, and we very much owned the facts as well.”
“If it said it in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, then that was a fact,” Tucker further stated, adding “Nowadays, people can go to all sorts of different sources for the news and they’re much more questioning about what we’re saying.” — Modernity News
Sometimes they let things slip. During the annual Cabalist-Fest in Davos, where the “World Economic Forum” gets together to set the agenda for the next year, one of them let the cat out of the bag.
Well admittedly, all who have any part of being Awake know this. But the shock is that one of them said it out loud, and in front of a public audience.
We live in a world where it is pretty damn difficult to keep secrets. Prior to this, the news would simply NOT report things. What you don’t know won’t hurt you (or cause you to question things).
Well, now only a complete luddite will actually read information in a newspaper. Why wait when it will show up on a hundred different sites within the hour of it happening. The trick is to know which sites to watch to be 1) the fastest informed, by 2) the most reliable source. Reliability is important as I for one will almost always check multiple sites.
What this means for the Legacy Media is huge. Newspapers themselves, as it says above, are no longer the trusted source for information. They are not going to get a “scoop” and be able to get short term profit from their own reporting prowess.
And most thankfully, they can no longer have exclusive control over the news. They do own about 80% of the mainstream outlets. They are in the hands of about 6 companies. And you can bet these are all taking cues from a single source that has an agenda that is definitely NOT democratically voted upon.
It is up to all of us to continue to exploit this power given to us through a communication platform like The Internet. THEY will still do all in their power to make sure you are constantly polluted with their bullshit. But, armed with a healthy dose of cynicism and a sense of adventure, you can keep informed.
As Mark Twain once said, “If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re mis-informed.”