Wednesday November 15, 2023
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in SAGITTARIUS –
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
R – Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
R – Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – November 15th – Cut Firewood, Advertise to Sell, Dig Holes, Castrate Farm Animals, Travel for Pleasure, Mow to Increase Growth, Wash Windows, Potty Train, Kill Plant Pests, Wean
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Nov 13th – 15th – Poor planting days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings – Kamala – the Lotus Goddess Who Brings Transcendence of Limitations
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias, God of the West
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in VIRGO SUN/MOON – 22 LIBRA: a child giving birds a drink at a fountain arena (EARTH – 22 ARIES: the gate to the garden of all fulfilled desires)
SUN – 23 SCORPIO: a rabbit transformed into a fairy
EARTH – 23 TAURUS: a jewelry shop filled with the most magnificent jewels
One of the strategies I use when taking in Mainstream News I learned from an unlikely source. Saul Alinski. And his book Rules for Radicals.
Rules for Radicals is a short and sweet book Saul Alinski wrote back in the late sixties. Saul was a Community Organizer in Chicago (Hmm what former POTUS do we know with that same pedigree?). And there was another former Secretary of State who wrote their senior thesis profiling him?
Officially known as the Weather Underground Organization (WUO) beginning in 1970, the group’s express political goal was to create a revolutionary party to overthrow the United States government, which WUO believed to be imperialist.
Rules for Radicals was a kind of rulebook for revolutionary leftists. The goal was to create wholesale change in our country and way of life – through democracy – and a little help from friendly neighborhood Marxist revolutionaries.
It was designed as a way to help these people be successful. They were strategies for winning. And winning in ways that would make them look good and their adversaries look bad. A brutal offense that the opponent would not know how to defend.
I will list them here. But any google search will give you a much more in depth discussion of how to use them.
- “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.”
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
- “Keep the pressure on.”
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
- “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.”
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Why do I Bring this Up?
As I mentioned at the top, I like to keep these in mind while ingesting the Mainstream News – or any news for that matter. News does not happen in a vacuum. Events happen. People witness them. Reporters write about them. And whether what the writers report resembles what actually happens and what its actual impact is or not may not ever be know. The art of propaganda is putting the right spin on the events of the day to support the narrative they want to push.
I believe that the level of bias in the media right now is so complete that it takes serious discernment to understand local and world events in any meaningful manner. You cannot look at one source and expect you are getting the truth. Big names that were “trusted” in the media are not trustworthy at all.
NY Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, LA Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN. Facebook, Google, Apple, Microsoft. All of them so far left and so much the mouthpieces of the Globalist conglomerate news agencies. Even the so called “traditional conservative” outlets like FoxNews or The Wallstreet Journal are owned. But worst of all, consider that supposedly nonpartisan organizations like PBS and the Associated Press are so inundated with left leaning personell that they are either unable or unwilling to report without bias.
And if you are still not convinced, consider that a poll or census was taken of reporters in the mainstream media during the 2016 election. 85% identified as left or “independent” AND supported Hilary Clinton.
Filter of Truth
Why I bring up the tilted mainstream media and Rules for Radicals in the same article is that I began looking at every story that I read in the media using the Rules as a filter. I know there is bias. I know there is propaganda. So I look for HOW they are manipulating the News and WHAT their endgame is with the stories they are spewing.
Homework for the day or the week: Try it. Can you figure whish strategies they are using and consider what the endgame will be?
I will pick a couple to share. i ask you all to try it as well. Let us know what you see?