Friday September 22, 2023
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in SAGITTARIUS – Void of Course 3:22 PM – 4:20 PM Moving to Capricorn
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Pluto – May 1 – Oct 11
R- Saturn – Jun 17 – Nov 4
R – Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
R – Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
R – Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Sep 21st – Cut Firewood, Wax Floors, Bake, Mow to Increase Growth, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Wean, Castrate Farm Animals, Potty Train, Dig Holes
Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – 20th – 21st – Any aboveground crops that can be planted now will do well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in LEO SUN/MOON – 24 LEO: totally concentrated upon inner spiritual attainment, a man is sitting in a state of complete neglect of his body (EARTH – 24 AQUARIUS: a man turning his back on his passions, teaches deep wisdom from his experience )
SUN – 30 VIRGO: having an urgent task to complete, a man doesn’t look to any distractions
EARTH – 30 PISCES: a majestic rock formation resembling a face is idealized by a boy who takes it up as his ideal of greatness, and as he grows up, begins to look like it
The American Tolkien Society first proclaimed Hobbit Day and Tolkien Week in 1978. It defines Hobbit Day as September 22, and Tolkien Week as the calendar week …
Always nice to see this. Today, I happen to be reading from The Two Towers. Frodo, Sam and Gollum are about to ascend the stairs of Cirith Ungol.
I invite you to enjoy the day with me and listen to some Lord of the Rings inspired music.
And that’s the Fun Part
I am presently writing this from a hospital room. My elbow became infected on Tuesday, and within another day went septic. So I am being a dutiful citizen (one who wants to stay alive that is) and allowing mainstream medicine to pump me full of antibiotics.
People I know often question me on my distrust of Mainstream medicine. And if I distrust them, why would I seek help from them. I like to say, if you are sick, get treatment. If you are not, there is really not a whole lot you need them for. And when it comes to health and nutrition, they are the last people I would consult. An allopathic doctoral degree is simply a license to dispense pharmaceuticals or perform surgery.
As for the cause of this, or what exactly it could be? Unknown. And in the words of the nurse, they usually never figure it out.
But if all goes well, I will go on to live another day.