Monday August 28, 2023
– Gibbous Moon Phase – Some time Sunday – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in SAGITTARIUS –
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Pluto – May 1 – Oct 11
R- Saturn – Jun 17 – Nov 4
R – Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
R – Venus – Jul 22 – Sep 3
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
R – Mercury – Aug 23 – Sep 15
R – Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 28th – Cut Firewood, Wean, Kill Plant Pests, Paint, Dig Holes, Castrate Farm Animals, Mow to Increase Growth, Potty Train, Host a Party
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 28th – 29th – Barren days, fine for killing plant pests.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in LEO SUN/MOON – 24 LEO: totally concentrated upon inner spiritual attainment, a man is sitting in a state of complete neglect of his body (EARTH – 24 AQUARIUS: a man turning his back on his passions, teaches deep wisdom from his experience )
SUN – 05 VIRGO: a man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual energies
EARTH – 05 PISCES: a church bazaar
Happy Monday! “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” ~Ben Franklin
Keep Moving. Nothing to See Here.
According to the Powers That Are, we need to Trust the Science. Shut up. The experts will tell you everything you need to know.
They like to keep it that way. Thus it is the Matrix. It with the world under their control. The Simulacrum or whatever you like to call it.
Is it more than our life as The Truman Show? Are we living in a macro soundstage? With overlords controlling all the details?
Or is it like Morpheus put it: “That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind.”
How Perfect is Their System?
This is not a treatise on the takedown of said Matrix. But one to open some eyes to some of the reality flaws that can be seen if you keep your eyes open.
Prayer – Do you Pray? It’s a straightforward question.
I grew up where we would say a prayer at family meals. Usually the rote type said over and over again – word for word. I knew other families that would say deep meaningful prayers – asking for special thanks from God. That was never us. We also had Catholic friends and relatives who would constantly cross themselves and say the exact same prayer. We were less formal.
Other than that, I would take part in church services every week and that was about it. I never prayed at school meals or anywhere it would be seen. That would be weird.
But consider that we say these prayers with the hope or belief that this plea to a higher power will keep us safe.
But my question comes because I would guess that there are a great many people in this world who say prayers. They are using their minds to ask for some form of blessing from a higher source – a source that is WHOLLY denied by the scientific community. NOWHERE in THE SCIENCE will you find it.
Quantum Physics tries to design a system that allows for the existence of a higher power, but show little proof of it that comes as close to the ecstasy experienced in moments of religious fervor.
I bring up prayer in this context mostly to show that there is widespread belief in higher powers that we cannot perceive for the most part. That despite all evidence to the contrary, we collectively still do it. Universally. Across most world religions and cultures.
Music of the Spheres
I believe there is magic encoded into music. The sound – the frequencies – the vibrations. They carry a power. Most of us hear it. Manny of us vibe to it – feel the vibrations and find meaning in it. Still others perceive more.
I personally believe I receive messages from music. Certain songs will reach me on a deeper level. And sometimes offer insights.
This weekend, I was pulled into such a vibe. Its source was an unlikely song – the Theme to A Summer Place. Not my usual choice or genre. But it was there.
It started with my wife:
- She said she was thinking about it last week.
- On Saturday, she wanted to hear the soundtrack from the movie Grease. In the song Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee, came on. In it, the lyric “As for you, Troy Donahue. I know what you wanna do.” was sung.
- She then looked up A Summer Place on Amazon and watched the movie . . . and the song played over and over again in the background.
- I was not watching, but heard the song. The memory it invoked was from the Movie Animal House – and I remembered the scene where Tom Hulce coughed up a joint and later asks to buy Pot from Donald Sutherland.
- I wondered, what happened to Tom Hulce. So I googled him. He quit acting over 10 years ago. And came out of the closet.
- Then on Sunday, on the CBS Morning Weekend show, they did a special interview with F Murry Abraham, who starred in Amadeus with Tome Hulce.
Now this may seem like some weird version of 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. But it was to me more like swinging on monkey bars led by music.
Does this example show some higher purpose? I tend to doubt it. But it does, to me at least, show a pathway towards a form of interconnectedness.
I generally have some form of music in the background of my mind at all times. I often play music in the background with the soul purpose of over riding what is there that is out of my control. I have heard tell of some people who are like me (with music going all the time) eventually going nuts as a result. I like to think of it as a gift. Like my own jukebox that sometimes sends me actual messages.
Two Examples Are Not Proof
I bring these two examples up as they are very obvious parts of people’s lives. They are like in The Truman Show when the lights fall out of the sky in front of Truman – and everyone rushes him off to not look at or pay attention to it. And gaslight him into believing it didn’t really happen right in front of him.
I will put it out there to all of you to think of these occurances in your own life. Share them with the group.
These are the cracks in The Matrix we are not supposed to see. Things that become Mandela Effects when not paid attention to. So please share your thoughts.