Monday August 14, 2023
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in CANCER – Void of Course 3:46 AM – 6:46 AM Moving to LEO
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Pluto – May 1 – Oct 11
R- Saturn – Jun 17 – Nov 4
R – Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
R – Venus – Jul 22 – Sep 3
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
Mercury – Aug 23 – Sep 15
Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 14th – Get Married, Paint, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Quit Smoking, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Harvest, Perform Demolition, Entertain Friends, Mow to Slow Growth, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Dig Post Holes, Host a Party, Pick Apples and Pears, Ask for Loan
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 14th – 18th – Best for killing weeds, briars, poison ivy, and other plant pests. Clear wood lots and fencerows. First two days are good harvest days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in CANCER SUN/MOON – 25 CANCER: a leader of men wrapped in an invisible mantle of power (EARTH – 25 CAPRICORN: an Oriental rug dealer in store filled with precious ornamental rugs )
SUN – 22 LEO: a carrier pigeon fulfilling its mission
EARTH – 22 AQUARIUS: a rug placed on a floor for children to play on
Happy Monday! Miracles happen when you believe.
As I mentioned in my last message, the past three days have offered me a lot of haze. My mind was like the crazy chickens. Working with the Carrier Pigeon energy, I am putting together some of the different thoughts from over the weekend.
FIRST – From Suspision0bservers special post over the weekend. Ben revamped a previous video entitled World Going Crazy. In this video, he outlines a lot of the psychological effects of the ongoing Magnetic Reversal of the planet as well as the overarching effects of changes in the sun. It is affecting everyone.
At the end, he offers some solemn thoughts and advice
You are not alone.
Don’t give up.
This is one of the cosmic tests to see who is going to make it to play in what is honestly the cosmic and geophysical version of the Superbowl of survival.
And you are here for it. Something so amazing, it is almost magic.
And while that doesn’t mean that it’s a good or enjoyable thing. It does mean that you are being tested. And you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t have the chance to prevail.
Don’t give up.
Even though your heart knows this isn’;t going to get easier. Its going to het harder.
Know that you are growing and changing with every challenge. Know that others are there walking with you shoulder to shoulder even if you can’t see them, hold their hand or give them a hug.
Don’t give up. You are part of something special. You are worth every effort made to stand up to the brutal forces that are dividing us, causing emotional, visceral reactions. Making life harder every day.
This is you
This is me
Weight of the world on the shoulders.
Don’t give up.
Because more and more people are waking up every day. And while they may not be sitting beside you, they walk with you. And so do I. ~Ben Davidson, Suspicious0bservers
It’s Just F-ing Bananas!
Last week I was commenting on the state of our government and how it is resembling a Banana Republic. And what should happen in the news? A true Banana Republic lived up to its Stereotype. A candidate for President (or whatever passes for such in Ecuador) was just assassinated at a campaign event. And what is his platform?
Anti Corruption. Anti Socialism. Anti Crime.
Now. We know that Ecuador is a Banana Republic because 1) It is near the equator, 2) They grow bananas and other tropical crops, like coffee and cocaine and 3) there is a strong contingent of Leftists stoking the fires of totalitarian Marxism on the uber poor 98% of the population, and 4) the Government (no matter what flavor is “elected”) is totally corrupt and in place to allow the rich drug industry to prosper.
Now let’s compare it to here at home in the US: 1) We are kinda near the equator – at least nearer that most of Europe, 2) We are bigger with Oranges, citrus and marijuana, but you get the drift, 3) Soros has been doing his damnedest, and 4) yes
If you are into horror and dystopian fiction, you should be laughing at this. Because Ecuador is showing themselves to the world as corrupt shithole that everyone had already accepted that they were. And there is not a damn thing anyone from the outside can do about it.
Then you shift and look at at the shenanigans here in the USA and what do you think?
- Leader who can’t string two sentences together and sharts himself in front of the Pope
- His son running around the world selling influence and access to his father – then Vice Pres of the USA – with the full knowledge of the “intelligence” community
- A Deep State entrenched to justify every lie being told
- The Clinton Body count (go ahead and Google it – the first entry is from Wikipedia calling it a conspiracy theory – that is proof in my world).
- Epstein’s Island and his subsequent suicidation
- Seth Rich
- Diane Feinstein and John Fetterman staying in office in the Senate despite very obvious mental deficiencies
- Political weaponization of the Executive branch Judiciary
Just a few of the details of our laughable and unbelievable government.
THIRD – The People’s Republic of Oregon and the occupying Army called Antifa
Food for Thought about Where the US Judicial System is Headed
I just heard about a judicial ruling in Portland, Oregon that made me think really hard about . . . well . . . our judicial system.
The case was regarding Andy Ngo, a Vietnamese American Journalist who reported extensively about the BLM/Antifa riots in Portland and Seattle. As a result, he was targeted and savagely beaten on more than one occasion. All by an organization (Antifa through its local Chapter Rose City Antifa) that publicly claims that it is not an “organization” but rather a movement.
The Court case was a Civil Case. Andy Ngo was suing for damages from one of the attacks. The two people he was suing were videotaped at the event and were part of the beating.
What was important to know about the case was that the entire time, the court was under attack from the MOVEMENT.
The courtroom had to be cleared of all audiences as members of the movement would stand up and scream and yell during the proceedings. They would photograph and threaten people in and outside the courtroom. Andy Ngo was himself assaulted while entering the courtroom. Yet the show went on.
For the closing arguments, the Defense attorney, among other things, shouted “I Am Antifa” and, “I will remember every one of your faces” to the jury.
Unsurprisingly, the jury found in favor of the defendants. And so far the judge has said nothing.
Now, I have a lot of questions. Few of which will be answered. But we need to ask them.
- Does anyone remember Al Capone? Mob trials? Did we learn nothing?
- How can there be a fair trial with a biased jury? A tampered jury? An intimidated jury?
- Do we believe anything from a judiciary that would allow this to happen?
- Donald Trump was found liable in New York City from a woman who claimed that he raped her over 30 years ago, in the middle of a department store in New York, in broad daylight, with customers, and no witnesses. Part of her testimony was an account of a similar rape plagiarized from a piece written by and about someone else. But what are facts. The New York “jury” found Donald Trump liable.
- The same Trump is being prosecuted by a special council in Washington DC (which is over 76% are registered Democrat and less than 7 % Republican. What are the chances this will be a fair trial?
- This same Washington DC jury pool has convicted all of the people involved in the January 6th event. Subsequently they have convicted NONE of the people involved in the weeks long riots after George Floyd’s murder.
I think were I am going with this is that the Judiciary in this country was designed to be fair and impartial. It is there to judge the law. We are a country of laws. These few examples are of absolutely glaring examples of partisanship prevailing over impartiality.
And let’s face it. This has happened throughout the history of our country. If it is not one political faction it is another. We would like to think not. But it has been.
At present, the level of partisanship is pretty much total. The word Bipartisan to most means that they other side finally comes around to seeing things their way.
In the case of Antifa, we have seen the mob return to the United States. A mob that has been planted here by international outside forces. Heavily funded by them. Radicalized by them. And given the playbook to start an underground revolution within this country.
They call it a movement fueled by a philosophy. Just people. People who leave pallets of bricks on street corners of Washington DC where they might be used by violent mobs against police. People who create doxing campaigns against jurors to get them to vote a specific way in court cases. Dirty judges (or judges who are being similarly strong-armed).
We see judges who are mired by their own political leanings and seek to legislate from the bench. And we see this from the lowliest district court judge in small townships all the way up to the Supreme Court of the United States.
This case in Oregon is one glaring instance where politics and influence got in the way of a verdict.
It reminds me so much of the book/movie To Kill a Mockingbird. I just watched it as it was replayed on TV a couple weeks ago. And the feelings in invoked when a glaringly innocent Black man was convicted by a jury (of all white men) for a crime that is obviously did not commit, were a visceral as the first time I saw it. And the result reminds me of this case. And of all the cases of the January 6th “insurrectionists” that have taken place in Washington DC.
No system of justice is without fault. But you would think that as “enlightened” as we have become, we would have risen beyond pettiness and politics. But we have not.
Full disclosure here. Much of what I know about Antifa in the US Northwest is from Andy Ngo’s Book Unmasked: Inside Antifa’s Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy which I read a year or so ago.
Consent through Compliance
The way the Deep State powers are getting away with these campaigns is insidious. They have no problem waging war and OUTRIGHT LYING about it. They have the Democrat Party and the lamestream media to dutifully spread the lies.
I recently read the phrase Consent Through Compliance in a article. And I wanted to share it. THIS is how the powers of the globalist left are winning the war or words.
They create the Lie.
They announce the Lie through officials and politicians.
The talking heads repeat the lie and report it as fact.
The pundits entertainers dramatize the lie and show it in the light the globalists want it seen.
They make it sound intelligent, popular, sexy or however they need to in order to get compliance.
And the drooling public takes it. Accepts it. Believes it as their own.
And all of us sitting their screaming WAIT WAIT WAIT! ITS A LIE! We are called conspiracy theorists in public.
We are cancelled.
For all of us who have endured this, we must remember to keep it up. Continue fighting the good fight. Or find a way to walk away – if we want to give up.
You must decide who you are and what side you want to be on.