Sat-Sun August 5-6, 2023
– Disseminating Moon Phase – share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back, distribution
– Moon in ARIES –
– Retrograde Planets 2023 –
R – Pluto – May 1 – Oct 11
R- Saturn – Jun 17 – Nov 4
R – Neptune – Jun 30 – Dec 6
R – Venus – Jul 22 – Sep 3
R – Chiron – Jul 23 – Dec 26
Mercury – Aug 23 – Sep 15
Uranus – Aug 28 – Jan 27
Jupiter – Sep 4 – Dec 3
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 5th – – Mow to Slow Growth, Wash Wooden Floors, Dry Fruits and Vegetables, Quit Smoking, Perform Demolition, Kill Plant Pests, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Aug 4th – 6th – Neither plant nor sow on these barren days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in CANCER SUN/MOON – 25 CANCER: a leader of men wrapped in an invisible mantle of power (EARTH – 25 CAPRICORN: an Oriental rug dealer in store filled with precious ornamental rugs )
13 LEO: an old sea captain rocking on the porch of his cottage
14 LEO: cherub-like, a human soul whispers, seeking to manifest
13 AQUARIUS: a barometer
14 AQUARIUS: a train entering a tunnel
National Underwear Day
Saturday is National Underwear Day. I know this because on Thursday or so, Ads starting popping up all over Facebook and yahoo declaring it.
My initial though was one of outrage. What MF-ing elected legislator spent an iota of time declaring this as on official day?
The day was created to promote self-assurance and body positivity. The day was established in 2003 by the firm Freshpair.com to promote having a positive body image. He wanted a day where people could feel good about their bodies and be comfortable in their skin. More than 60 countries throughout the world observe the day today.
People are encouraged to wear their favorite knickers on this day and share pictures and captions about them on social media. The day also raises awareness of critical undergarment-related issues like fit, comfort and hygiene. ~latestly.com
Lessons in Mind Control
To me it is infuriating to see instances of psychological mind control in action. Reread the first two sentences in the above quote. And consider that the term “body positive” came into vogue in the early 2010’s. The movement to be more positive toward people with non-perfect, Barbie-like bodies goes back decades.
But the term is a piece of twenty-first century Newspeak. This article seeks to change or influence our memories of such things. Teenagers (who were not around in 2003 will not be aware that “body-positive” was not part of common, everyday speech. But reading this, they will believe it. This is The Mandela Effect. A small example. But one to pay attention to nonetheless.
As for the second paragraph, there is not an F-ing chance I will be taking pictures of myself in my underwear and posting them on social media.
And as for “critical undergarment related issues,” WTF. For guys, outside of boxers vs briefs and “does it fit”, I do not know any “critical” issues. Women may weigh in on that if they would like for your own styes.
From all I could see about this important day, it is a corporate excuse to get people to go buy more of their products. It is like a cyber-Monday for boxer shorts.
Take this as my Helpful advice for the day. You can choose whether that will be either of these two:
- Wear clean underwear!
- Go commando in protest!
It is the comparison that we make to instances of government corruption. Because corruption is the name of the game in all of those Central American and island countries where they as often as not also grow bananas. Countries where:
- There are military coups and takeovers as a matter of course
- Graft is the way of doing business rather than the exception
- The courts are in place to rubber stamp the goals of whoever is in charge (or be killed)
- Crime in the cities is expected
- The Police are in place to enforce the will of the leaders
- The Press reports what they are told
- The political Left exploits the votes of the masses
You would think that we thankfully have a Constitution that guarantees our rights and has in place a balance of powers to prevent any one branch of the government from subverting the whole.
And then we have:
- a global plandemic
- forced vaccinations
- “Emergency Powers” that change voting laws – offering Vote By Mail with ZERO verification or accountability
- Executive actions that have destroyed parts of the economy not “preferred” by the government
- The Financial markets hijacked by ESG (environmental, social, and governance) giving financial preference to companies that toe the party line
- Weaponizing the IRS to investigate political enemies
- A corporate media 90%+ owned by the Globalist left
- Social Media companies actively censoring speech and Cancelling dissent
- Wholesale takeover of the Education system to force Critical Race Theory and Critical environmental theory
- Generation Z dumbed down and indoctrinated through Common Core education
- AND LET’S NOT FORGET – using the legal system to go after political enemies while ignoring their own.
The goal is to create the people’s Republic of the USA, with a government subjugated to the control of a globalist elite. A government that can will keep itself in control no matter what the will of the people may be. Or what our Constitution says.
We are at war people. The enemies seek to undermine all we have. They will keep “the people” hypnotized with garbage like The Barbie Movie, change patriotic holidays with political ones like MLK Day or Earth Day and organize our lives with National Underwear Day.
You must stay awake to it. Recognize it. Fight against it.
Pay attention. Or you might me losing it.