Monday July 10, 2023
– Third Quarter Moon Phase – realign, revise, reorient, surrender, complete
– Moon in ARIES – Void of Course 7:11 PM – 7:56 PM moving to Taurus
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Saturn, Venus (in Preshadow)
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 10th – 12th – Mow to Slow Growth, Get Married, Ask for Loan, Paint, Advertise to Sell, Jar Jams/Jellies, Dig Post Holes
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 10th – 12th – Good days for transplanting. Root crops that can be planted now will yield well.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Frequencies, Harmonics, and Waves
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in GEMINI SUN/MOON – 27 GEMINI: a young gypsy emerging from the woods gazes at far cities (EARTH – 30 27 SAGITTARIUS: the sculptor’s vision is taking form)
SUN – 19 CANCER: a priest performing a marriage ceremony
EARTH – 19 CAPRICORN: a child of about five carrying a huge shopping bag filled with groceries
Happy Monday! Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~ A. Ashe
When multiple stories, seemingly separate, but on the same theme, show up in the mainstream news on the same day you can bet that there is an agenda afoot. So let’s discuss two interesting stories.
Report: 40% of Brown University Students Identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+
Trans Model Crowned ‘Miss Netherlands’, Will Compete for Miss Universe Title
Now. I grabbed these headlines after a basic Google search. But I had first seen both stories as part of the Monday Morning headlines on the Morning News. After seeing these headlines, I had a lot of questions. So I am going to ask some of them:
The Netherlands Beauty Contest?
- What is the point of a Beauty Pageant? Female empowerment? Judgement of Beauty? A Scholarship?
- How did a biological Male win an contest about being the best female?
- Was there a Swimsuit competition?
- What was the gender makeup of the judges?
- Is this more proof that Men are even superior to Women in contests where being a “woman” is a prerequisite? Like women’s swimming?
- What does it mean to be a woman in the Netherlands? And in the world . . . given that this man is now qualified to be in the Miss Universe contest?
The the level of dystopia behind the idea that a Beauty contest being won by a man goes too far beyond anything I can understand. Why? Because for as long as I can remember, Beauty Contests were put on as a semi-legitimate form of live softcore porn. Women parade around and give slobbering men fodder for mental fantasies for the next year.
There is a “swimsuit competition” designed to show off as much sexuality as can be shown in public. How many guys out there (guys that enjoy softcore porn that is) want to look at a guy in a swimsuit with his junk tucked underneath???
I am reminded of a few years back when Sports Illustrated featured a guy dressed as a woman on the front cove of their ubiquitous “Swimsuit Edition.” Let’s for just a second ask ourselves about the percentage of Sports Illustrated subscribers (and purchasers off the magazine racks at the supermarkets) want to see a guy dressed as a girl in spandex?
Finally think about this. For years (the same amount that I remember where these contests were considered humiliating soft core porn) women’s lib types railed against these contest as degrading. The push to turn them from beauty pageants into scholarship opportunities was designed to add some legitimacy to it all.
- What does this say about “diversity” at Brown University?
- Did these students at Brown identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+ before going to Brown?
- Is Brown a secret LGBT…+ enclave hitherto for unknown in the collegiate sphere?
- Did they “learn” to be this way through the curriculum?
I am going to take an imaginary journey for a few minutes into the curriculum at Brown University. You know Brown University – the Ivy League University in Rhode Island? The same Ivy League that just got slammed by the US Supreme Court for its problems applying arbitrary Affirmative Action standards to its admissions practices?
Now let’s just pretend that you are an average Brown student. You are in the elite of the elite. Brown has what they consider to be some of the most stringent academic standards. What might your classes be?
Intersectionality 100 – African – Asian – Latin – Women – LGBTQ Studies and every other oppressed community
Biology 100 – Climate Change
Political Science 100 – Globalist studies
History 101 – Intro to the 1619 project
Economics 100 – Socialist studies
Of course I am being silly here. I am sure they would never openly admit that they are indoctrinating or brainwashing their student body. But considering that the highest accepted percentage of the population in the USA identifying as LGBTQ is about 6% (plus or minus maybe 1 % either way) the idea that 40% of the population of Brown University identifying this way means that there is something else going on. Something is attracting a disproportionate number of gay students to Rhode Island. But that is just a guess.
Preponderance of Gay Stories
Now it might just have been luck that these two odd stories showed up in the news on this Happy Monday. Admittedly, the month of June was declared by the Brandon Administrantion as Pride Month. This could be just a hangover. Or it could also be as a result of Admiral Rachel Levine declaring that it should be the Summer of Pride.
I will let you decide. But it is something that I will definitely pay attention to.
Obviously none of this is new. In fact, people have been debating these issues for ages. Maybe not for over 2000 years as this clip might suggest. But at least for 43 years.
Beauty Contest – Softcore porn show
Brown University – Liberal Ivy League university in Rhode Island used by author Sol Luckman in his book Snooze: A Story of Awakening under the fictionalized name Maroon University.
Dystopia – our reality.
LGBTQQIAAP2S+ – Per Google, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Pansexual, Two-Spirited, and Asexual
The Netherlands – a very confused country, containing the piece of land called Holland. Presently they are in political turmoil and have dissolved their coalition government due to problems with their immigration laws. It has nothing whatsoever to do with their very progressive recreational drug laws.
Sports Illustrated – a Men’s magazine that used to be dedicated to reporting about sports.