Tuesday June 6, 2023
– Full Moon Phase – illumination, realization, fulfillment, shadow, relationships, experience
– Moon in CAPRICORN–
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – JUNE 6th – Prune Trees, Wean, Mow to Slow Growth, Potty Train, Castrate Farm Animals
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – JUN 5th – 6th – Plant late beets, potatoes, onions, carrots, and other root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 30 ARIES: a duck pond and its brood (EARTH – 30 LIBRA: three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher’s head )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: – “a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her”
– SUN – 16 GEMINI: a woman activist in an emotional speech dramatizing her cause
– EARTH – 16 SAGITTARIUS: sea gulls fly around a ship looking for food
Here ye! Here ye? Now you have options when deciding upon which virtues to signal in the year’s sixth month. June is officially:
(1) Black Music Month
(2) National Caribbean-American Heritage Month
(3) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Pride Month
(4) National Immigrant Heritage Month
(5) National Ocean Month
(6) National Homeownership Month
Now if you have not heard about both Pride Month or Juneteeth Month, then you must have done yourself the valuable favor of abstaining from TV. If so, congratulations. But the rest of us have had this BS blasted from every orifice the Cabal can come up with.
All this goodness happening at the behest of our pointless government. I ask, what about D-Day. You know. June 6th. Commemorating the day during World War 2 when allied forces stormed the beach in Normandy – gaining a foothold against the Nazi’s on the European mainland which would eventually win the war? Over 4400 soldiers killed?
I saw one special news item where they carted out a 100 year old vet who was enjoying picnic food and was being honored. But funny thing. No celebrations. No speeches from politicians. No picnics. No one talking about it in line at the stores. In fact, it is not even printed as a remembrance/holiday on any of my calendars.
Does this mean I have some kind of hard on for D-Day? No. Not really.
But when we have D-Day, Flag Day, Father’s Day, The Full Strawberry Moon, Summer Solstice, Bunker Hill Day and West Virginia Day (Not to mention National Environment Day on June 5 – how could we forget that) and the Cabal chooses this month to to poor all of their advertising dollars into everything about the LGBTQI+++WTF community, you have to ask yourself why.
Pay attention folks.