Friday April 21, 2023
– New Moon Phase – begin, initiate, wish, project, set an intention
– Moon in TAURUS –
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – April 20th – 21st – Buy a Home, Get Married, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Wax Floors, Buy Clothes, Mow to Increase Growth, Advertise to Sell, Dig Holes, Cut Firewood, Paint
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – April 20th – 21st – Favorable for planting beans, corn, cotton, tomatoes, peppers, and other aboveground crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Chinnamasta – Goddess Who Expands The Mind
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian – God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES SUN/MOON – 30 ARIES: a duck pond and its brood (EARTH – 30 LIBRA: three mounds of knowledge on a philosopher’s head )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: – “a woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her”
– SUN – 02 TAURUS: an electrical storm
– EARTH – 02 SCORPIO: a broken bottle and spilled perfume
“Concerns A.I. Advancement Could Jeopardize Jobs”
AI – Artificial Intelligence has been in the news pretty strongly in the past news cycle. Last week, Autistic Elon was interviewed by Tucker Carlson. One of the topics he discussed was about AI – and to bring back that important discussion about the danger we may be facing creating a higher intelligence that we as humans may be able to create, but may quickly grow beyond our control.
As a writer, I have worked with conflict as a driver of plot in a story. And the basic forms of conflict involve:
- Man vs. Self. This type of conflict is usually caused by something external — but the battle itself takes place within. …
- Man vs. Man.
- Man vs. Nature.
- Man vs. Society.
- Man vs. Supernatural.
With Science Fiction, another conflict arises – Man vs Technology. Which is where we all can look to understand the whole AI thing. We have been playing with this Man vs Tech for my whole life. Think of the stories:
2001 A Space Oddessey – Conflict of a Man (Dave Bowman) against the HAL computer who has developed schizophrenia after being ordered to lie, which went against its programming.
The Blade Runner – Human bounty hunters trying to control Repilicant Androids who were intellectually and physically superior to humans.
Alien – Androids programmed to follow orders against humans.
I, Robot –
1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Terminator – Skynet AI takes over the Earth and people must fight againt it
The Matrix – basically the same as Terminator
Ex Machina – Brilliant Big Tech entrepreneur builds AI robots who kill thier creator and escape.
And thousands of others. But these provide a primer for how we need to think about this conundrum called AI. If you haven’t see them then maybe its time for a little homework. Pick one. Pick them all or find another.
You have to wonder what exactly is being done to us with technology in this wierd 21st century. You can believe (if you so desire) that this is just the happenstance result of people trying to get a leg up on the competition. Are they trying to create the next best thing?
Or are they even worse. Like god makers, thinking in thier hubris that they will be able to control the technology like a weapon?
Anyone thinking that it is an accident is truly deluding themselves. Take a look at search engines and social media. The technology they are building has been weaponized. It is being used to affect outcomes. To change opinions. To guide what we think. Control it.
As I said at the beginning, I found it funny that this subject was hitting the news cycle. Fox News had multiple stories about it as well as the interview with Elon. But I also heard mention on CBS. And if it is drifting in the news cycle, then there has to be a reason or a purpose. Some type of normalization is in process here.
Think About the 5G Debacle
The test phase for this one is finally complete. And CV19 was successfully blamed for the casualties. But remember the rollout. They could not deny it. Too many people were watching. But so they stopped paying attention.
For yucks and giggles, I like to study the numbers of people who died of the Little C (big being Cancer of course). And its funny how many third world, low technology countries were so lightly affected. Specifically, look at the continent of Africa. It’s enlightening.
Ask yourself now whether you can tell the difference between 4G and 5G. Is there a difference? The claim was for a massive improvement in service. Is it that I am in an area that is so well covered that it did not make a difference? Sure.
Are the Terminators Poised to Take Control?
Where AI is leading us today remains to be seen. But I for one and not looking forward to it.
- China is about to incorporate Taiwan into the Borg
- Russia Is poised to incinerate the republic called Ukraine
- The Biden Bot is Executive Ordering a “Sorcial Credit Score” for people in the USA
- Big Tech and Big Media are fully and completely controlled by the cabal
There are puppet masters out there keeping themselves securly behind the curtains. It would be nice to see them exposed. But that will take people who have attained certain levels of immunity from the messaging. With AI, we may find this more and more difficult.
Escaping and disconnecting seems to be a pretty enticing option if you ask me.
Oh, and Happy Mercury Retrograde.