Wednesday January 18, 2023
– Balsamic Moon Phase – release, transform, healing, forgiveness, prepare for the new
– Moon in SAGITTARIUS –
– Retrograde Planets – Uranus,
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Jan 17th – Wean, Advertise to Sell, Pick Apples and Pears, Buy a Car, Potty Train, Castrate Farm Animals, Quit Smoking, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Harvest, Wash Windows, Kill Plant Pests, Wash Wooden Floors, Mow to Slow Growth, Perform Demolition
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Jan 17th – 18th – Do no planting. Good harvest days.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kali – Goddess of Beginnings and Endings
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Seth – God of the North, God of Enlightenment
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Capricorn SUN: – SUN/MOON – 02 CAPRICORN: three stained glass windows in a Gothic church, one damaged by war (& EARTH: – 02 CANCER: a man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below him )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
SUN – 29 CAPRICORN: a woman reading tea leaves
EARTH – 29 CANCER: a Greek muse weighing newborn twins in golden scales
GOING FORWARD @ 8:12 AM EST
Mercury statons direct today! It does so at 09 CAPRICORN: an angel carrying a harp. Moving forward on Angels wings. The moon is in the Balsamic phase, moving toward the New Moon in Aquarius on Saturday.
If you were waiting for the retrograde to finish to move forward on a project, all is good. Remember though that New Moon is for New Beginnings.
If you have been watching the globalist ingathering, today will filled with madcap fun.
Manbearpig (aka Al Gore) went into complete meltdown more in his Climate Change Presentation.
Gore’s speech, which involved him yelling about climate change “boiling the oceans,” causing freak weather occurrences like “rain bombs” and ultimately affecting humanity’s ability for “self-governance,” made for quite the spectacle on the world stage and on social media.
He continued, “We’re still putting 162 million tons [of greenhouse gas] into it every single day and the accumulated amount is now trapping as much extra heat as would be released by 600,000 Hiroshima-class atomic bombs exploding every single day on the earth.”
This is from the side of the aisle telling you to trust the science.
In the same speech he also praised Greta Thunberg after her recent arrest for protesting a coal mine in Germany. He declared the world would soon fall into peril if citizens continue to treat the atmosphere as an ‘open-air sewer.’
At least the kids on South Park could see Manbearpig for the sad and pathetic fool that he is. Unlike the Globalist Elites and Mainstream Media in Davos who still take him seriously and give him a soapbox to preach from.
That being said, if you happened to have missed the SouthPark episode, here is a clip from it:
PS The Cabal Has Brian Stelter Speaking on the subject of “The Clear and Present Danger of Disinformation.” You cannot write a funnier joke than that.