Wednesday December 28, 2022
– Crescent Moon Phase – challenge, growth, struggle, expansion, gathering
– Moon in PISCES –
– Retrograde Planets – Uranus, Mars
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Dec 28th– Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Mow to Increase Growth, Dig Holes, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married, Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Hatch Eggs, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Dec 27th – 28th – Extra good for cucumbers, peas, cantaloupes, and other vine crops. Plant peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, California, and Texas.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Bagalamuhki (The Fierce Goddess)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias– God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Capricorn SUN: – SUN/MOON – 02 CAPRICORN: three stained glass windows in a Gothic church, one damaged by war (& EARTH: – 02 CANCER: a man on a magic carpet observes vast vistas below him )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
SUN – 07 CAPRICORN: a veiled prophet speaks, seized by the power of a god
EARTH – 07 CANCER: two fairies dancing on a moonlit night
Tomorrow we usher in another Mercury Retrograde. And while many of you may not look at Mercury Retrograde the same as a Cvovid diagnosis (as I might) you still might want to ready yourself for some of its more usual issues. These include:
Plans and contracts
All have the potential to run into confusion, delays, frustration. Pay Attention!
I was thinking about Mercury Retrograde due to something wierd I ran into. Last month I shared a video here on Astrogardens as well as through my substack channel and on Facebook. My confusion is that now I am unable to find it anywhere.
NOW WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?
Am I delusional and have lost memory?
Did I just forget?
Is this the Mandela Effect?
Did somebody or smoething erase it from all the places that I shared it?
At this point, I do not know. I am either experiencing early onset senility or THEY are out to get me and are gaslighting me.
Anyways, to remedy this, I will share it again right here. Right Now. Today.
This is a made for TV movie that came out about 50 years ago in the early 70’s. If you have the time to watch it, then I guarantee it is worth the time.
And just to get you going a little bit more, I am sharing links to two articles that caught my interest in the past week. If you have the time for these, they are also worth your while. And you may note some similarities to The Bell.
I will be talking about these further another day.