Happy Monday! November 7, 2022
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in TAURUS –
– Retrograde Planets – Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Jupiter, Uranus, Mars
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Nov 7th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Paint, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Advertise to Sell, Buy Clothes, Get Married
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Nov 7th – 8th – First day is fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable. Second day is a good day for transplanting. Second day is also when to plant root crops where climate permits.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Kamala (Who Never Leaves Anyone Behind)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Elias– God of the West, God of Transformation
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Libra SUN: “ SUN – 03 SCORPIO: “neighbors help in a house raising party in a small village (& EARTH: 03 TAURUS: steps up to a lawn blooming with clover )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“a flock of wild geese”
SUN – 16 SCORPIO: a girl’s face breaking into a smile
EARTH – 16 TAURUS: an old teacher fails to interest his pupils in traditional knowledge
Happy Monday! Be the reason someone smiles today.
I am smiling today.
- I am smiling about the thought that in just 48 hours all of the assinine political commercials will stop polluting my living room.
- I am smiling that my yardwork is done.
- The tree leaves are just about down and blown to the street.
- The grdens are turned down for winter
- The bushes are clipped
- The porch furniture is put away
- I am smiling that we have had 3 straight days in the 70’s. It is November and I will enjoy wearing shrts whenever I can
- I am smiling that the Powerball lottery is up to $1.9 Billion and I have a ticket. I smile about how that makes my imagination work overtime.
- I am smiling thinking of my grandbabies.
- I am smiling because my son’s football team made the playoffs
- I am smiling that this morning I saw a picture of a scarab and it reminded me of the group Journey. I have been listening to them all day as a result.
It doesn’t have to be big things to make us smile. Little things matter just as much.
We all need to smile more. We need to remove all the things that distract us from that smiling state of mind. Not always easy. In fact there are gurus all across the US doing their darnedest to teach us how. And there are oh so many leading us the other way.
Today while I was out doing errands, I intentionally worked on smiling. Whether is was to hold a door or when I paid for things at the store. Or even over the phone. You many not be conscious of it, but you can hear a smile. Try smiling while you are talking on the phone Do you notice how that smile is reflected in what you say and how you say it.
Try it for a Day
Take this as a mission. Smile towards everyone you encounter Can you get themn to smile back? Try it.
Tomorrow is the Full Moon. It is beautiful tonight. Makes me smile even more.