Friday September 9, 2022
– Gibbous Moon Phase – trust, analyze, prepare, digest, alchemy
– Moon in AQUARIUS – Void of Course 8:34 AM – 12:42 PM moving to Pisces
– Retrograde Planets – Saturn, Pluto, Neptune, Chiron, Jupiter, Uranus
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Sept 9th – Cut Hair to Increase Growth, Start Diet to Gain Weight, Potty Train, Wean, Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth, Castrate Farm Animals, Get Married, Set Eggs
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – Sept 9th – 10th – Extra good for vine crops. First day is a favorable day for planting aboveground crops. Second day is a good day for transplanting. Second day is also a good day for planting root crops.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Shodashi– The Fierce One (Goddess of Beauty)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Virgo SUN: “ SUN – 05 VIRGO: a man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual energies” (& EARTH: 05 PISCES a church bazaar )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a flock of wild geese ”
SUN – 16 VIRGO: children crowd around the orangutan cage in a zoo
EARTH – 16 PISCES: in a quiet moment, a creative individual experiences the flow of inspiration
Mercury Retrograde September 2022
Mercury goes Retrograde in Libra (8º 55′) on Tonight at 11:38 pm EDT. The Sabian Symbol where Mercury begins its retrograde is:
09 LIBRA: three old masters hanging in a special room in an art gallery
It does so while Opposing both Jupiter and Chiron and Trine to Mars. And guess what. It haapens just as the Moon is Full (that’s tomorrow morning, but I expect it to look pretty awesome tonight.
Now what does this mean? I am not sure yet. But I will be working on it throughout the retrograde. I will share information I find and offer stories and thoughts I have on it.
This is not just happening to you individually. Everyone is feeling it. We are all a little off as Mercury pulls on us.
So here is a short list of things to pay attention to going into the retrograde.
1. Contracts can be a problem
Making a big purchase? You might want to wait. Since Mercury rules communication, a retrograde can cause contracts to get messed up. Often you find that they must be reworked afterwords. My personal experience with this part of Mercury Retrograde was about 10 years ago while I was in an active Job Search. I would find that I would get lots of promising interviews. And even receive job offers. But they would fall apart over details.
2. Traffic and Travel will be an issue
Brace yourself for last-minute cancellations, traffic jams, travel-plan changes, and last-minute mishaps.
3. Avoid situations where there could be misunderstandings
Expect a lot of, “that’s not what I meant…” type of conversations throughout any Mercury retrograde period. Confusion, heightened emotions, and misunderstandings will happen more often. This is a Pay attention time. When you know it is going to happen, you can be more mindful. Give people the benefit of the doubt and avoid getting upset when you might normally be triggered.
4. Technology will glitch
Be prepared for Zoom to fail mid-meeting and for phones to lose service unexpectedly. If you are starting a new project, wait until it passes. Right now I am launching some programs on this site and with an email service. I set them in motion earlier this week so that I would be ahead of the game. As a website developer, I have on more than one occasion put of website launches until after a retrograde after
5. Avoid past relationships
While Mercury retrograde is a time where we reflect on the past, Handle it with care. You may fell the desire to revisit situations or relationships. This is not the time. THink long and hard about it. Write about it. Talk about it with other friends. But it is not a good idea to reconnect. Again. Best to wait.
6. Refrain from starting anything new
Similar to signing a contract, now is not a great time to start a new project or dive into any other novel plans. Try picking up a project you previously set down, whether it’s a book you’re writing, a blanket you’re knitting, or anything else. You can prepare. But not a goodidea to start.