Happy Monday! July 18, 2022
– Disseminating Moon Phase – share, demonstrate, teach, learn, feed back, distribution
– Moon in PISCES – Void of Course 2:43 AM – 7:17 AM moving to Aries
– Retrograde Planets – Saturn, Pluto, Neptune
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July – 18th -19th – Dry Fruits and Vegetables, Cut Hair to Slow Growth, Quit Smoking, Start Diet to Lose Weight, Perform Demolition, Wash Wooden Floors, Kill Plant Pests, Mow to Slow Growth, Pick Apples and Pears
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – July 18th –19th – A barren period.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): – Dhumavati (Goddess Who Completes and Closes)
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Kathe – God of the South, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in Cancer “a group of rabbits dressed in clothes and on parade” (& birds in the house singing happily)
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a flock of wild geese ”
SUN – 26 CANCER: guests are reading in the library of luxurious home
EARTH – 26 CAPRICON: a nature spirit dancing in the mist of a waterfall
Happy Monday! Start a success log to celebrate your achievements and small wins.
I found this Happy Monday quote on Facebook yesterday. And like a lot of them, it was not a direct quote, but one I paraphrased from Abraham Hicks. I got the essence of it. And it is something I am going to start doing.
It seems pretty simple. We go about our days beating ourselves up and criticizing ourselves. How can we ever get things accomplished when we are our own worst enemies.
This small practice of acknowledging and celebrating the little accomplishments in your life can make a monumental difference.
Today, after coming up with the idea, I spent the day looking for just the right place to write them down. And wrting them down is the important part. I am not big on typing these kinds of things. And I have never been one for recorded notes. So I found an old journal – it was actually a journal I started at New Years (astrologically) in 2021. I clipped the page and started it.
A part of this is designed to remind you that you are getting things done and celebrating yourself for it.
Another part is using it to guide your life. Specifically in the accomplishing of your dreams. And if “dreams” seem a little too lofty, then consider it your long and short term goals.
How many times have you set a goal and then not accomplished much from it. Was it losing weight? Getting a raise? Finishing a book? redesigning a room in your living space?
Then ask yourself what you did to accomplish that goal. For losing weight, did you set a target weight? Did you choose a diet to follow? A workout routine? How far did you go towars accomplishing that goal?
This weekend I came across another quote on Facebook from the Richest Man in the world, Elon Musk. Think what you will of the man, but remember that he is presently The Richest Man in the World. It was a simple quote. But one that we should pay attention to.
“Stop being patient and start asking yourself, how do I accomplish my 10 years plan in 6 months?”
It is one thing to set goals and make plans. It is quite another to start taking these ideas seriously. And finguring out ways to make them happen faster.
Just some food for thought.
Please drop a note if you are game to join me in this project. As for goals, I will throw my hat into the ring to say I will be writing more consistently. I have been too lackadaisical about it. See if you little succes journal can help.