Happy Monday! May 9, 2022
– First Quarter Moon Phase – step out, take action, breaking away, expression
– Moon in LEO–
– Black Moon Days – Moon Conjunct the Black Moon May 5-6
– Best Days (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 9th – 12th – Wax Floors, Cut Firewood, Kill Plant Pests, Dig Holes, Mow to Increase Growth
– Planting Calendar (from the Farmer’s Almanac) – May 7th – 11th – A barren period. Favorable for killing plant pests, cultivating, or taking a short vacation.
– Aspect of the Aeon Sophia: (Wisdom): Tara – Goddess Who Guides
– Aspect of the Aeon Thelete: (Will/Desire): Ian Achonesis– God of the East, God of Wisdom
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month – New Moon in ARIES “ a woman sprinkling flowers ” (& a drowning man is being rescued )
– Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: –“ a flock of wild geese ”
SUN – 19 TAURUS: a new continent rising out of the ocean
EARTH – 19 SCORPIO: a parrot listening and then talking, repeats a conversation he has overheard
Happy Monday! Use any excuse you can to feel good – and watch what happens
The sabian symbol for the day is one that I have always read differently than it is normally considered.
The New Continent Rising out the the Ocean is generally seen as either Atlantis or the New World (AKA the Americas). It embodies ancient wisdom reborn or a whole new world to discover. Hope for the future and magical wisdom from the past.
I however see it differently. Back in the early 2000’s I was exclusively reading in the Horror genre. And there is a whole lotta shlock and a whole lot of beauty in it. And the king of true horror would be HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu mythos.
I see the Continenet rising out of the ocean as straight from the story The Call of Cthulhu. If you haven;t read it, thenI cannot do it justice. But it describes exactly that – rising out of the ocean to unleash wrath upon humanity.
Just an amusing image to keep you going. And in now way indicative of the energy I want to enjoy this week. So like most other seemingly negative energy sets we face, it is like a wave we ride. Do what you can with it, but do not allow it to overwhelm you.
Good luck and have a good week!